Ready to Strike?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Don't give up
the dream is dead.its not going to be good for contract.look the longshoreman had so many ships coming in picking the jobs they want at the spots they want to work.now they are just happy to be able to get a job what do you think that means for us?(they have no contract right now btw)

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
We've been pretty steady here
We even had to get rental trucks a few times
not here.wait till winter comes for europe,they will freeze since they depend on russia for all their energy.our gas prices are already going up.you see the media and politicans here pumping up the war with russia.if what they say is true they want russia to nuke or emp us.all by design

oldngray

nowhere special
not here.wait till winter comes for europe,they will freeze since they depend on russia for all their energy.our gas prices are already going up.you see the media and politicans here pumping up the war with russia.if what they say is true they want russia to nuke or emp us.all by design
They need to reduce the number of people to save the planet.

The Brown Shadow

Exactly. If they just actually used those positions the way they said they would, then we could start to phase out a lot part time jobs.

Of course anyone with even half a brain knew they wouldn't use 22.4 like that and voted no.
Actually 22.4s would not end any PT jobs. Was supposed to be essentially Saturday
Ground job--similar to how Sat-Air works(worked?).

22.4s should have worked like this-- PT employees work their inside job m-friend and then drive ground on saturday. In stead UPS saw $$$ and tried to make it a cheaper alt to new RPDs.

Actually 22.4s would not end any PT jobs. Was supposed to be essentially Saturday
Ground job--similar to how Sat-Air works(worked?).

22.4s should have worked like this-- PT employees work their inside job m-friend and then drive ground on saturday. In stead UPS saw $$$ and tried to make it a cheaper alt to new RPDs.
22.4 jobs was designed to take excessive overtime off of the RPCD and to also cover Saturdays

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Gold/silver
No, brother. No.
I spend every nickel I get from the pension and SS each month. My goal each month is to not have any left when the next month rolls around. When I have some left over, I have to work smarter the next month in my spending and giving.

I get the investment thing, but I laugh every time I hear those gold and silver commercials. If the economy collapses, and the money is no good, I think Hannity and O"Reilly figure they're gonna go in the basement and get a couple bars, go to Wal-Mart and trade for bread and milk.
The bread and milk man ain't gonna be delivering when the economy goes full Mad Max.
But, hey, I'll give you a chunk of silver for a pack of Marlboros...whad a ya say?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Here comes:
1663997249079.gif

The Brown Shadow

22.4 jobs was designed to take excessive overtime off of the RPCD and to also cover Saturdays
Called a "hybrid" meaning supposed to work in warehouse and drive. They only drive in my hub and usually 6 days a week. PTs are not signing the driving list because nobody wants the abuse the 22.4s are getting.

Definitely the contract language needs work.

The Brown Shadow

You can start sending that to UPS. Pay up or we walk august 1. Stop the fear mongering towards employees and throw it at the company that will start the strike or end it. Has nothing to do with us or any decisions we make. Make your move UPS.
What are your accepted terms for no strike? Whatchya want?