Real-life versions of "thats logistics"

packageguy

I also play with kittens. I pick flowers. I enjoy listening to ABBA and the Carpenters. I get excited about new cleaning products that I see on infomercials. Ive only been in one fight my entire life; it was in 4th grade and I got my ass kicked. I watch chick flicks with a box of Kleenex on my lap. I am a 250 lb walking contradiction!

Say it aint so lol

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Keter audit I blew
now my ass they will chew
Thats logistics

If you're hitting the road
with pure crap for a load
thats logistics

If your stop count gets jacked
and your bosses get whacked
thats logistics

Floyd Gondolli

These are all creative and funny, but i have to say UPS makes the ghey-est commercials i have ever seen. Long hair metrosexuals writing on a whiteboard. Jumping on the bandwagon with "big brown" the triple crown threat only to watch him flame out at the Belmont. Sponsoring Dale Jarrett with Nascar and he finished towards the back every week. The "that's logistics" lyrics with the song they play at Olive Garden. Embarrasing. Somebody needs to re-think the way they promote this company.

whiskey

You get a message for an on call air that's off area. You go there and it's a wooden crate about 250 pounds with a live Fedx ground label on it. The wooden crate is held together with string, like the old UPS logo. You can't find your chain, but you have a feeling it exceeds the width, height, and length dimension. It's 1900 hour. The center manager has gone home. You call your soup on your cell. You give him the details. He says, "bring it in, we'll service it".
That's logistics.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
These are all creative and funny, but i have to say UPS makes the ghey-est commercials i have ever seen. Long hair metrosexuals writing on a whiteboard. Jumping on the bandwagon with "big brown" the triple crown threat only to watch him flame out at the Belmont. Sponsoring Dale Jarrett with Nascar and he finished towards the back every week. The "that's logistics" lyrics with the song they play at Olive Garden. Embarrasing. Somebody needs to re-think the way they promote this company.

If we went back to providing good service to the customers, the business would promote itself. Unfortuately, all of the gimmicks and slogans and silly commercials in the world cant help us polish a turd.

Floyd Gondolli

In the preload we used to use phrases like "serving the internal customer" and "shipment integrity". When PAL arrived my skill set was such that i could "customize" loads for my 4 drivers. I still do it just not as much as i got talked to for "servicing my internal customer". Dumb down the job for the newbies. "Shipment integrity?" Management doesn't care if drivers have to go to a stop 3 times a day just get it in the car. Not only is the service being compromised out on the road, but inside the driver is being compromised as well. What a shame.

overallowed

When they dont have a clue
yet they're managing you
Thats Logistics

When your bosses are fools
who invent stupid rules
Thats Logistics

When the customer's pissed
that his pickup got missed
Thats Logistics

Much harassment you'll face
if you cant keep our pace
Thats Logistics

14 hours you'll run
with no hope to get done
Thats Logistics

When you work late at night
'cuz our "volume is light"
Thats Logistics

15 seconds to pee is
what's allowed by I.E.
Thats Logistics

You cant break trace to eat
you cant idle for heat
Thats Logistics

We will lengthen your day
take allowance away
Thats Logistics

When your load is a mess
and your boss could care less
Thats Logistics

When your boss is a ####
with a skull thats too thick
Thats Logistics

When you run extra miles
'cuz your load is in piles
Thats Logistics

One-inch scratch I did make;
60 photos they take
Thats Logistics

If your'e working in June
by the light of the moon
Thats Logistics

overallowed

These are all painfully funny! But I never knew they only give you 15 seconds to pee. Any idea how long they give you for #2? I recently had SPORH ride and went to the bathroom every 30 minutes all day.