Real Safety Tips

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
I wonder if anyone else has any. A veteran driver told me this about 15 yrs ago. " If you're constantly picking your pen off the floor, you aren't using your legs when you pick up packages." That has stuck with me all these years, and I don't have to memorize anything.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wonder if anyone else has any. A veteran driver told me this about 15 yrs ago. " If you're constantly picking your pen off the floor, you aren't using your legs when you pick up packages." That has stuck with me all these years, and I don't have to memorize anything.
This one has stuck with me for years. It was the best safety advice I ever got.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
when stopped in traffic ,I look down for a thigh & boob shot! before using my mirrors and count 1,2,3 before starting up , and take a deap breath if she is hot !!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
when stopped in traffic ,I look down for a thigh & boob shot! before using my mirrors and count 1,2,3 before starting up , and take a deap breath if she is hot !!!
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys gotten lucky and seen a whole lot more than just a thigh or boob shot?

moreluck

golden ticket member
All together now, one, two, three
Keep your mind on your driving
Keep your hands on the wheel
Keep your snoopy eyes on the road ahead
We're having fun, sitting in the backseat
Kissing and a hugging with Fred

Paul Evans & The Curls, Sept. "59 :happy2:

Big Babooba

Paul Evans - Seven Little Girls Sitting In The Back Seat
All together now, one, two, three
Keep your mind on your driving
Keep your hands on the wheel
Keep your snoopy eyes on the road ahead
We're having fun, sitting in the backseat
Kissing and a hugging with Fred
Paul Evans & The Curls, Sept. "59 :happy2:
You drive, I'll tend to the important stuff!:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys gotten lucky and seen a whole lot more than just a thigh or boob shot?

I have a couple of times gotten quite the show!! But only after I came to Feeders. Apparently, you girls like to show off to the big truckers! (Not a Feeder shot).