really a turn-off........reporter

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif

Box Ox

This shows your bias (nothing is wrong with that) as I judge Shep as one of the most honest reporters on Cable News.

Fox News will be glad to have Shep as a voice of reason they'll point to as one of their leaders when the Mueller report is released and the walls come tumbling down on the network's opinion makers whose sole purpose is to serve as the extended PR arm of the Trump Administration.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
This shows your bias (nothing is wrong with that) as I judge Shep as one of the most honest reporters on Cable News.
CNN and MSNBC are bereft of any actual journalist or news reporters.
None of the people you posted are actually journalists except Shep.
That’s cute, calling them “journalists”

Next TelePrompTer of lies please.

moreluck

golden ticket member
CNN and MSNBC are bereft of any actual journalist or news reporters.
None of the people you posted are actually journalists except Shep.
I consider Shep about the same as Juan...…..I call him Shemp! He is far from conservative to suit me. He's an idiot (IMO)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I consider Shep about the same as Juan...…..I call him Shemp! He is far from conservative to suit me. He's an idiot (IMO)
He is fairly neutral which is why you don't like him.

You saw that @Box Ox doesn't like him either ... that's a good indication he is neutral when a leftie and a rightie don't like him. Just saying

oldngray

nowhere special
Shep isn't very smart but since he's liberal that supposedly gives him credibility.

Amazing how Fox can have liberals on its shows but other networks can't have any conservatives.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He is fairly neutral which is why you don't like him.

You saw that @Box Ox doesn't like him either ... that's a good indication he is neutral when a leftie and a rightie don't like him. Just saying
To me he's very one-sided and would fit in better at CNN. Plus, he can't know every route in America like he sounds like he does.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shep isn't very smart but since he's liberal that supposedly gives him credibility.

Amazing how Fox can have liberals on its shows but other networks can't have any conservatives.
Fair & Balanced is what we have to put up with at FOX. I usually watch my dvr'd shows when 'Shemp' is on.