Reasonable cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddrake

I was pulled off route by management because I was way behind on a route i had never Ran they brought me back 2 center and then had a supervisor ask me a few questions then I had 2 wait 2 hrs for another sup to get there and ask me questions from this they said i needed a fit for duty drug screen is this considered being observed by 2 sup they were not even at work at same time one had to come from another center.if they observed me after I was pulled from route why was I pulled from route

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sounds like you were pulled after one Sup observed some unsafe work methods. Then they got a second Sup who is trained to detect drugs and alcohol. Did you call a steward or BA yet? You’re gonna need it sounds like you were on some good dope.

I was pulled off route by management because I was way behind on a route i had never Ran they brought me back 2 center and then had a supervisor ask me a few questions then I had 2 wait 2 hrs for another sup to get there and ask me questions from this they said i needed a fit for duty drug screen is this considered being observed by 2 sup they were not even at work at same time one had to come from another center.if they observed me after I was pulled from route why was I pulled from route
Are you under the influence of drugs?

DeCurtis

Talk to your BA. Ignore the asskissers and management trolls on BC.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
86332A70-F0C4-46D1-B19B-6253C6009708.gif

542thruNthru

Call your BA and make sure you have a steward present for the test. Do not refuse to take the test because you will be fired automatically.

Though it sounds like you are worried because you're on something. Good luck.

Back From Break

OK. You posted this at 7:15 am today. So I am assuming this happened yesterday. If they seek a probable cause drug test, it would have been done as soon as they "observed" you being possibly impaired. And yes, this qualifies for being observed by 2 members of management.

So, did you take a drug test yesterday?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yo Cheech Man, What local you in?

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
They've done this to a few workers in my building within the last year or so. Two of the three came back after a couple of weeks and I believe one may still be waiting on his/her test results.

You are likely another employee they didnt want on payroll, profiled you and they pulled the trigger. You weren't the first and sadly won't be the last. To me, this is a moral issue on their behalf. If they cant fire you for being a little behind on a route for whatever reason, then they'll just lie.

I have seen a full time supervisor smoking a joint with part time supervisors in a designated break area outside. I have also seen countless management boot lickers clearly under the influence, one of them even handing over a thc pen to their sup to take a hit WHILE working. You don't have to believe me but I cant unsee these things.

We live in a world where corruption wins. America, corporations, your management team are not exempt from this. They can dehumanize the operations all they want to but in the end, we all pay for the corruption and lies.

I'm sorry that you were most likely profiled. Hope you pass.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Your Business Agent can dispute the test if procedure wasn't followed. You need to contact them immediately. It is hard to dispute after the results come back.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They've done this to a few workers in my building within the last year or so. Two of the three came back after a couple of weeks and I believe one may still be waiting on his/her test results.

You are likely another employee they didnt want on payroll, profiled you and they pulled the trigger. You weren't the first and sadly won't be the last. To me, this is a moral issue on their behalf. If they cant fire you for being a little behind on a route for whatever reason, then they'll just lie.

I have seen a full time supervisor smoking a joint with part time supervisors in a designated break area outside. I have also seen countless management boot lickers clearly under the influence, one of them even handing over a thc pen to their sup to take a hit WHILE working. You don't have to believe me but I cant unsee these things.

We live in a world where corruption wins. America, corporations, your management team are not exempt from this. They can dehumanize the operations all they want to but in the end, we all pay for the corruption and lies.

I'm sorry that you were most likely profiled. Hope you pass.
You're full of :censored2:.....

DeCurtis

You're full of *.....
How long have you been with UPS? I've seen a Center Manager sent home for being drunk, laughed at an ORS' FB pics of him smoking weed, and some other things that can't be mentioned. You're probably guilty of this stuff too. There's a reason so many of you get fired. Least professional, or ethical, management culture I've EVER seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.