Reasons to take lunch/break

25yrvet

I was just north of you in Deltona (Orlando, Daytona Beach) a couple weeks ago. I gotta hand it to you all down there.........lottsa nice lookin' women, and they even talked to this ol' man.

Fishbulb

I can remember the last time I was on vacation, my girl & I did a little shopping in the mall & we passed by the Brookstone store(ya know the store that has all the fancy & completely useless crap that only people who have more money than they know what to do with shop at). And the driver was taking his lunch sitting in one of those massage chairs taking a little nap. Almost made me envy those mall routes.

drewed

Shankman
......................and more fingerprints on her butt than the FBI has on file in DC!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

i dont have a problem with that
but those arent MY finger prints, i didnt touch the girl.....i wanted to...but i didnt :(

Cementups

Box Monkey
I can remember the last time I was on vacation, my girl & I did a little shopping in the mall & we passed by the Brookstone store(ya know the store that has all the fancy & completely useless crap that only people who have more money than they know what to do with shop at). And the driver was taking his lunch sitting in one of those massage chairs taking a little nap. Almost made me envy those mall routes.

FYI: not everything that brookstone sells is crap. There is a few good things there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenofcalifornia
I think I see some cellulite on her stomach.

I'm with Helen......we're fore-seeing about 25 yrs. down the road and they're both sporting pot bellies and gobs of cellulite !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Living in CA. we see girls like this all the time. When they walk by I always stop and think of just one word.........(B*tch !!). It's a game and I find myself saying this at least 20 times a day!