Recently turned 60

Big Babooba

I turned 60 in December and on March 7th I will celebrate 39 years with this great company. Thanks to my recent divorce, I am looking forward to another 39 years of package fun. My question is - Should I go into feeders and ride it out or should I skip all the formalities and shoot myself now?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I turned 60 in December and on March 7th I will celebrate 39 years with this great company. Thanks to my recent divorce, I am looking forward to another 39 years of package fun. My question is - Should I go into feeders and ride it out or should I skip all the formalities and shoot myself now?

If your package seniority dovetails into feeders. With 39 years you could have the pick of jobs

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
giphy.gif

I mean the feeder part obviously !!!!!!! LOL

Ammunition is expensive. No high bridges out your way?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Howdy Big Baboo.
Good to hear from you again!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Welcome back @Big Babooba , it’s been a long time , us old timers on the BC have missed you !!
For all you new kids here ,, this is one of theeee original BC legends !!!’ Sending a beer out to yah bro !!
Dilly Dilly!!!

Big Babooba

Welcome back @Big Babooba , it’s been a long time , us old timers on the BC have missed you !!
For all you new kids here ,, this is one of theeee original BC legends !!!’ Sending a beer out to yah bro !!
Dilly Dilly!!!
It's been a while hasn't it. I've got a gravy route. I work days. I get about any week of vacation I want and I don't have to deal with idiot drivers. My route has only one traffic light on it. Do I want to give that up? I don't know. I've been on this route for 10 years. All the sheep and goats know me too well. Maybe it's time for a change, I don't know. I put my name on the list and shocked half the building. I don't know if this old dog can learn(or wants to learn for that matter) new tricks.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Hang in there brother shooting your self is not the answer trust me I know life goes on.