Recovery A,B and C.

UPSGUY72

We have mass message for ETA's, everyones out late. The ones that don't have air, leave'm out there, the ones that do leave'm out till the wire. I suppose one of the reasons for this is we are on the East coast, West coast must have to be in fairly early to make the turnaround for air to the East.

We have a FT preload that starts around 1130 pm. That means the local sort needs to be done and the cars need to be parked before than. Driver rarely stay out past 830 in my building most of time if your going to be out passed 8:30 you get help or with orion you sheet package as missed or EC

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Wow, our trailer pulls at 830, we have a shuttle at 900-930, depending on how much air is still coming in from pickups.
Wow, that's crazy. Our last trailer leaves at 720. Usually only 5-10% of guys go back out.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We have a FT preload that starts around 1130 pm. That means the local sort needs to be done and the cars need to be parked before than. Driver rarely stay out past 830 in my building most of time if your going to be out passed 8:30 you get help or with orion you sheet package as missed or EC
That's crazy, hell, I don't think I came in before 830 all last week.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

What do you mean go back out? To deliver?
Yeah. We are small, only two outgoing trailers and an air shuttle. There aren't any option if our guys don't get unloaded. So we try to get everybody in and unloaded by 655. Sometimes guys will have 10-15 stops left so they have to go back out after they dump.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah. We are small, only two outgoing trailers and an air shuttle. There aren't any option if our guys don't get unloaded. So we try to get everybody in and unloaded by 655. Sometimes guys will have 10-15 stops left so they have to go back out after they dump.
Our building has 2 centers, Marietta and Roswell. The Marietta portion is 30mins away at it's closest point. Roswell might be able to facilitate a dump and go back with a few routes, but it would be counter productive. The traffic and drive time alone would strangle that idea. I've volunteered to help guys close to the hub when I've come back "early" took me 20-25 mins just to get to them.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No one dumps and goes back out here, no one.
I got a message during my lunch break one day that our pm air driver called out and I had to cover his run. Made sure to save 20 tight ones, did the air run drove back to building and then went back to area to deliver. They haven't asked me since to cover.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No one dumps and goes back out here, no one.

Us either. No one ever dumps and to back out. I'd have 60 miles to drive in. Then 60 back out. Maybe more. We only have a feeder with 2 pups pull the ground at 7:30 pm. Our air driver leaves at 7 pm. The drivers make the meets to bring in any air. If a driver or 2 need to stay out.