Redneck economics

moreluck

golden ticket member
What’s wrong with Costco?
The things they carry are "Dugger-sized". Who needs a 4 pound bag of M&Ms and pay a fee to be able to buy it?????

You can actually do better if you shop the ads and use the coupons.......like Progresso Soup for less than 50 cents a can!!!! I stocked up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The things they carry are "Dugger-sized". Who needs a 4 pound bag of M&Ms and pay a fee to be able to buy it?????

You can actually do better if you shop the ads and use the coupons.......like Progresso Soup for less than 50 cents a can!!!! I stocked up.
But I love to buy in bulk and see the bottom of my vehicle scrape along the road home .

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Actually you can go to the service desk and ask for a day pass to shop without a membership .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I buy all my gasoline there, too.
It's cheaper and has extra cleaning agents in it , it cleared up a problem I had with my outboard engine . Downside is I have to use a credit card to purchase where I prefer to use cash. Upside is I get 4% back on all gasoline purchases .

rod

Retired 22 years

Gas is usually about 10 cents cheaper