Reed and Pelosi Campaigning for Republican Sen. Graham in SC

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Why you ask?

Just look at the democrat contender hoping to run against Lindsey Graham for US Senate.

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/politics/south_carolina/article/conley_believes_frustrated_gop_voters_in_sc_will_give_him_a_win/7007/

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:
I assume you're being tongue in cheek about Reid and Pelosi. I honestly don't see anything that surprising about Conley's positions on abortion and same-sex marriage, he's a good old boy after all.

I haven't been keeping up with Lindsey Graham, but I've always gotten the sense that he's a bit of an institution down in SC, so I don't know that Conley really has a shot.

wkmac

I assume you're being tongue in cheek about Reid and Pelosi.

WHO? ME?
NEVER!
:wink2:

Yeah I doubt he'll win the democratic primary to be able to face Lindsey but ya gotta admit it would be fun to watch if he did.

Lindsey's not a complete instittution yet in the State after coming behind Thurmond and Holllings but he's working on it. He is kissing party ARSE raising his star within the ranks of power and this will over time institutionalize his status within the State as he is able to direct more federal dollars there. He is smart in knowing how the game is played, that's for sure!