refugees

newfie

So in your mind it's not alright for Sadam to kill his own people but have no problem with us going into Iraq and doing the killing for him?

I didn't realize we were hired to kill Sadaams soldiors for him. Reference please on this earth shaking revelation

moreluck

golden ticket member
mThH9Qr.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I didn't realize we were hired to kill Sadaams soldiors for him. Reference please on this earth shaking revelation

You cant give a "reference" to somebody stuck on "oblivion". A revisionist historian, like yourself, will never accept the facts that both wars were a complete failure. In your eyes, and people like you, the wars were justified and righteous, even though they were both were giant wastes of time and lives.

6 trillion dollars that has never been paid, your own grandchildren will be paying for those wars, yet you ask for more wars.

People like you will never understand the realities of the ground game in wars. In Iraq, during our occupation, iraqi civilians were being brought to morgues at an AVERAGE of 300 bodies a day, victims of american bombings, shootings and mistakes.

American soldiers walking around with CASH in backpacks paying village elders for our mistakes in Iraq and Afghanistan, with ridiculous payscales for DEAD PEOPLE, such as $1000.00 for a tribal elder, $500 for women, $200 for children and $100 for old people "accidentally" killed by US TROOPS.

Not that you would know anything about this, because guys like you are stuck on the "YAY MERRICAH" bullcrap and you couldnt see the forrest from the trees if you were standing in the middle of jungle.

TOS.

newfie

A revisionist historian, like yourself, will never accept the facts

TOS.

Once you elect to tender said facts and I reject them you can then make that argument.
Should you fail to tender said facts then I could reasonably provide a counter that you are not in possession of said facts.

BrownArmy

Once you elect to tender said facts and I reject them you can then make that argument.
Should you fail to tender said facts then I could reasonably provide a counter that you are not in possession of said facts.

Which of the facts he supplied are you having trouble with?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

As i already pointed out to you, I could hit you on the side of the head with the latest reports on both wars, and you would still reject the findings. FACTS are not something that suit you *. "talking points" are what drives you.

As for baba, he was kicked to the side of the road on issues long ago, after he spent years chasing Obamas birth certificate with all the fake information from the right wing.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As i already pointed out to you, I could hit you on the side of the head with the latest reports on both wars, and you would still reject the findings. FACTS are not something that suit you *. "talking points" are what drives you.

As for baba, he was kicked to the side of the road on issues long ago, after he spent years chasing Obamas birth certificate with all the fake information from the right wing.

TOS.
Fact hillary started the BC issue , until a old friend working in one of her campaign offices was killed by a homeless person ,who then was killed by the cops . Without finding his motive .
Trump started down this same path until someone pointed out that it would be easy to repeat this same process against his family .
Every chance Obama gets he keeps waving the lack of a BC to the public like it's his badge of honor .
Heck even his good friend the Governor of Hawaii couldn't find his BC.
The woman who was responsible for keeping it hidden in Hawaii is the only one to die in a plane crash .
Why were the BCs of all the children born and issued around the alleged time of his birth been sealed by a court decree . Some which had been made public that shows his is different from theirs .
By his own words , printed in his book , he knows that he does not fit the requirements of a natural born citizen since his father was a foreign national . And that his father neglected to list him when at Harvard Univ filling out forms to list his known family members .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fact hillary started the BC issue , until a old friend working in one of her campaign offices was killed by a homeless person ,who then was killed by the cops . Without finding his motive .
Trump started down this same path until someone pointed out that it would be easy to repeat this same process against his family .
Every chance Obama gets he keeps waving the lack of a BC to the public like it's his badge of honor .
The woman who was responsible for keeping it hidden in Hawaii is the only one to die in a plane crash .
Why were the BCs of all the children born and issued around the alleged time of his birth been sealed by a court decree . Some which had been made public that shows his is different from theirs .
By his own words , printed in his book , he knows that he does not fit the requirements of a natural born citizen since his father was a foreign national . And that his father neglected to list him when at Harvard Univ filling out forms to list his known family members .
597352.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Hold on, let me respond to your post.....

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
On Friday Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal slammed Donald Trump for proposing a ban on Muslim immigrants in the US until the government could alleviate security concerns.

Prince Alwaleed called Donald Trump a “disgrace” for his popular plan.

.@realDonaldTrump You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.

— الوليد بن طلال (@Alwaleed_Talal) December 11, 2015

On Sunday Donald Trump responded to the Saudi Prince in epic fashion.

"@Michael2014abc: @Alwaleed_Talal @realDonaldTrump Has your country, Saudi Arabia, taken ANY of the Syrian refugees? If not, why not?"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 13, 2015

Of course, Trump is right.
Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...our-country-taken-any-of-the-syrian-refugees/