region - district restructuring

sosocal

this post is for the mgt folk out there lingering in the backround of this forum...I am hearing that there is another wave of region / District restructuring coming again...anyone else heard this?

drewed

Shankman
UMM i havent heard anything, its been less than a yr since the last restructuring, and im pretty sure itll stay the way it is, the cut a lot of jobs (dulpicate title type thing) last time and its more logical than the way it was

LiL"Comet"

We did have a re-struct. a couple months ago instead of 3 districts its 2 now theres quite of few managers just basically been put somewere until... well who knows. :confused2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
this post is for the mgt folk out there lingering in the backround of this forum...I am hearing that there is another wave of region / District restructuring coming again...anyone else heard this?

Don't exclude Feeder Drivers. That's how I always got the scoop on what was going on!

LiL"Comet"

Yes, I agree when i want to find out something i normally go to few good feeders to get to the bottom of something i need to know

BrownSuit

Your probably "hearing" about the restructuring that just happened earlier this year.

I wouldn't expect any new changes any time soon. A lot of the final touches from the last change were just put into place a month or so ago.

Everybody I've heard has been happy about the most recent changes. Also note that it's not something that happens every year or even every other year. It's actually rather rare considering the history of the company.

tieguy

Banned
Atlantic / metro DC districts are on the short list and rumored to be combining by the end of the year. Seems to be a move to mega districts taking place with employee bases of 7 to 10,000 per district.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Also note that it's not something that happens every year or even every other year. It's actually rather rare considering the history of the company.

Dylan came to mind when I read your closure:

Casey's sons and daughters are beyond our command
Your old role is rapidly aging
Please get out of the new one if you can't lend a hand
For the times they are a changing

The line, it is drawn, the curse, it is cast
The slow one will later be fast
And the present now will soon be the past
The order is rapidly fading
The first one now will later be last
For the times, they are a changing

Okay so I changed the first line around. :funny:
Worked in the Region once and never thought there was a lot of value there. Time will tell.

mb29577

The rumour a while back for MDC was it was going to split along the Potomac w/ Md & DC going to Atlantic. NoVa was to re-join VA like in the days of old.

C

Concerned Sup

What about more changes in SW (or the new West) Region? Some happening there too?