Rehire

WAizen

Last year I worked at UPS for peak season. I was assured a call back after March of this year but never got one. I called the employment center and they told me my application was still on file, ready for a rehire but I had to do another. I completed it and it said I had to meet with an interviewer at night, the same time they do the tours for new hires. I wanted to know, do I have to go through the tour, training and the interview just to start over in another department or will I continue working in the one I previously worked in?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Last year I worked at UPS for peak season. I was assured a call back after March of this year but never got one. I called the employment center and they told me my application was still on file, ready for a rehire but I had to do another. I completed it and it said I had to meet with an interviewer at night, the same time they do the tours for new hires. I wanted to know, do I have to go through the tour, training and the interview just to start over in another department or will I continue working in the one I previously worked in?
If it says you need to go to an interview and you want to work here....follow the instructions and show up for the interview on time.

km3

You'll be placed where bodies are needed the most.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You do realize that if you're hired now....they can still let you go after Christmas time like they did to you last year? If you didn't get a callback in the spring/summer..there was probably a reason.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Damn, these seasonal hire questions come earlier and earlier. I used to know the holidays were close when Walmart started laying out Xmas crap in October.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm going in to get a tour ,, how should I dress??
Can I wear flip flops ?
Can I wear my come do me heels and a skirt ?
Will I get a cool uniform !
Can I call out sick my second week to go to a family reunion ?

Yes the season will be upon us soon !!!!

If I'm a female or cross dresser , is there an appropriate bathroom for me ??
If I'm a hawt woman , does this @Indecisi0n guy need me to send him a photo ?

Indecisi0n

Call them back and tell them you aren't doing the interview. Let them know you will just show up and they better have a spot ready when you get there.