Releasing a shipper release question

Ghost in the Darkness

I had a stop today 2 pcs for a residential customer. It let me dr both but when i went to stop complete it said need sig. I did Rel# for both and still would not let me stop complete. I sheeted the one as NI1 and the other was a surepost so I was going to try to release it seperately as a diplicate stop but the customer happen to show up and I got rid of both. My question is what under package info do I need to change to get rid of the surepost package when Rel# doesn't work?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had a stop today 2 pcs for a residential customer. It let me dr both but when i went to stop complete it said need sig. I did Rel# for both and still would not let me stop complete. I sheeted the one as NI1 and the other was a surepost so I was going to try to release it seperately as a diplicate stop but the customer happen to show up and I got rid of both. My question is what under package info do I need to change to get rid of the surepost package when Rel# doesn't work?
I do SDN and type in shipper

tadpole

Do the release number again and it will ask if you want to cancel RelNum. Say yes. If you have a signature, you can’t have any packages designated as CIR, SDN, DR, etc.

jaker

trolling
If I remember right can't you give each package a stop complete status

First package DR front door
Second passage NI scan info notice and stop complete

I was told, when shipper release came out, to write “dr per sr” If you have any troubles.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
scan, big arrow down, scan 2nd, DR, FD, SC

IIRC if one piece is a SR and the other isn’t you can’t SR both of them and what’s what hung the system up

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
scan, big arrow down, scan 2nd, DR, FD, SC

IIRC if one piece is a SR and the other isn’t you can’t SR both of them and what’s what hung the system up
My favorite glitch so far is “consignee requests package be left at office”. Well, the office doesn’t take packages for their tenants. Go anyway and ask, they say no. Diad won’t let you change it to anything else, refused, sorry. Nice program guys.