Religous beard waiver wont submit

You guys cant discriminate over my religion
l4JyYOsk2fZugPTvW.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lazy or just against the fact that god gave me the ability to grow a beard and a company wont allow it?
God also gave you a brain with which to realize that if you don’t like the rules at one company you can always find a job at another company that has different rules. There are rules in life. Follow them, or face the consequences. Your choice.

ItsBritney

Apparently Operational needs cares, trying to scare me. Lol we are all adults here. If you don't like beards then keep it to yourself. If I want one and you disagree, again, keep it to yourself. I asked a simple question and you guys get mad

over9five

Staff member
What bugs me is the exemption is meant for a few African American men who actually have that skin condition.

Not the thousands of crackers who after 25 years discovered their skin is sensitive too...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Apparently Operational needs cares, trying to scare me. Lol we are all adults here. If you don't like beards then keep it to yourself. If I want one and you disagree, again, keep it to yourself. I asked a simple question and you guys get mad
Trying to scare you? That’s funny. Do you need a safe space? I spoke reality in the adult world. Who’s mad? I’m with @burrheadd.