Religous beard waiver wont submit

El Correcto

god is dead
So what happens when your supervisor goes out on route and sees you’re are not praying 10 times a day towards Mecca or that you decided to have bacon on your burger for lunch?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Lazy or just against the fact that god gave me the ability to grow a beard and a company wont allow it?
god doesn't exist

What bugs me is the exemption is meant for a few African American men who actually have that skin condition.

Not the thousands of crackers who after 25 years discovered their skin is sensitive too...

Why are you so racist?
Calling White People Crackers is Offensive.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So you're just doing it to be a lazy dick?
Hey. Sometimes you gotta play the rules to your advantage.

upload_2018-8-28_21-46-51-png.209687

El Correcto

god is dead
You should pay the doctor to do it for you.
A dermatologist won’t mind telling UPS that dragging a razor across your face can harm your skin.
It’s much better than you lying directly to UPS because you want a beard.

If I have the option to have a middle man between me and wrong doing, I’d take the middle man and plausible deniability any day.

allahuakbar

She/Her
What bugs me is the exemption is meant for a few African American men who actually have that skin condition.

Not the thousands of crackers who after 25 years discovered their skin is sensitive too...
Go to your doctor for free and get your waiver. It’s pretty easy. You don’t have to cry about being black.

ItsBritney

“The beard signifies the courageous; the beard distinguishes the grown men, the earnest, the active, the vigorous. So that when we describe such, we say, he is a bearded man.”-St. Augustine Exposition on Psalm 133