Remembering This Day, One of the Least Talked About Incidents of WW1

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When soldiers stop listening to hierarchical self serving interests and begin to look into the eyes of the alleged enemy and reach a common bond.

Ashame christians don't see this event as possible significant proof of the power of The Prince of Peace. But then that doesn't play as well as Onward Christian Soldiers or A Mighty Fortress Is Our God followed by praying The War Prayer!

Watch it boy. I'll ride by your house and blow my horn and make the walls fall down.

wkmac

Watch it boy. I'll ride by your house and blow my horn and make the walls fall down.

I guess it wouldn't help to point out your having faith in a mythical event would dissuade from such foolishness. But then the destruction of Jericho has been scientifically dated to 1500 BCE and all experts have dated the biblical account of the exodus, the wilderness wandering and the crossing of the Jordan to 1200 BCE.

Houston, we have a problem!

However, if you hurry, you can go with us to hear my daughter perform in a Christmas Music Concert and OMG it's at a church too!
:happy2:

texan

I guess it wouldn't help to point out your having faith in a mythical event would dissuade from such foolishness. But then the destruction of Jericho has been scientifically dated to 1500 BCE and all experts have dated the biblical account of the exodus, the wilderness wandering and the crossing of the Jordan to 1200 BCE.

Houston, we have a problem!

However, if you hurry, you can go with us to hear my daughter perform in a Christmas Music Concert and OMG it's at a church too!
:happy2:

May you be touched in the depths of your spirit sir. :happy2: