Renaming Stadium And Team

bacha29

In the pursuit of some much needed PR window Fat Freddy has formally requested that Fedex Field and the Redskins be renamed.

Let's help him out.

For the field: 1. Fat Freddy Field 2. Late Freight Field 3. RLA Exemption Stadium . 4. Turnover Field
5. Give And Take Field... Named after the employee pay and contractor settlement plan. Give you something here. Take it back someplace else.

For the new team name: 1. The Borg (Must assimilate!)
2. The Tarps.....Grounds going to need plenty of those.
3. The Part Timers.....You'll all be that eventually.
4. The Contractors .
5. The Uncle Tom's......Wait , I already mentioned contractors.....Same thing.
6 The Eternal Transits. named after the boxes that will spend eternity in transit
7. The Crawl Backs......Wanted to do something nice for Dano. So I suggest the name Crawl Backs as a way to honor him.

Additions to the list are welcomed.

bacha29

Team name: Washington Foreskins apologies to all Jews.
Washington Foreplays might be a better name because Memphis Fats might have to do a lot of that to members of Congress if he hopes to hold onto his RLA exemption if they start thinking that his latest freight shifting con is abusing that exemption.

AB831

Washington Foreplays might be a better name because Memphis Fats might have to do a lot of that to members of Congress if he hopes to hold onto his RLA exemption if they start thinking that his latest freight shifting con is abusing that exemption.
This ^^

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I have the perfect solution for Snyder and Washington. Save the logo, and rename them the Washington Nickels!

And we all know how much a nickel is worth in Washington!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Go ahead, add your visual, the credit is all yours. Nice one Mr. Indian Head. :thumbup1:
Thank you, don't mind if I do.

download-1.jpg
download.jpg

I don't photoshop, will leave that for the professionals!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

You really don't understand why Express falls under the RLA, despite it being discussed here, do you?

The main test as to whether Express is covered under the RLA is whether it's an airline. It is.
The secondary test is how much Express relies on an airline to operate. Completely.