Reparations

Babagounj

Strength through joy
are you and oldngray defending the use of swastikas across america now?
In the years before the outbreak of World War II, people of German ancestry living abroad were encouraged to form citizens groups to both extol “German virtues,” around the world, and to lobby for causes helpful to Nazi Party goals. In the United States, the Amerikadeutscher Volksbund, or German American Bund, was formed in 1936 as “an organization of patriotic Americans of German stock,” operating about 20 youth and training camps, and eventually growing to a membership in the tens of thousands among 70 regional divisions across the country. On February 20, 1939, the Bund held an “Americanization” rally in New York’s Madison Square Garden, denouncing Jewish conspiracies, President Roosevelt, and others. The rally, attended by 20,000 supporters and members, was protested by huge crowds of anti-Nazis, who were held back by 1,500 NYC police officers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • San Francisco Mayor London Breed has quietly withdrawn $4 million in funding for an Office of Reparations in the city
  • The move is another setback for California's reparations movement after Governor Gavin Newsom distanced himself from calls for cash payments

sorry, but those funds are needed to home the migrants

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When Good ole Christian love meets reparations. What happened to the “forgiveness“ they are suppose to believe in? I guess their “god” doesn’t care about that. We know who their god is. 💵
Can you imagine the racism and hate in this church?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When Good ole Christian love meets reparations. What happened to the “forgiveness“ they are suppose to believe in? I guess their “god” doesn’t care about that. We know who their god is. 💵
Can you imagine the racism and hate in this church?

The $15B is only for starters.
They think they can get more.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Still to early for April 1st.
  • The tax focuses on the sale of goods linked to the transatlantic slave trade
  • Revenues would flow to a fund blacks could use to buy homes and education
The tax would also apply to 'tangible property made in whole or in part from cotton, or tobacco products.'

Those buying 'wine, olives, cane sugar, granulated sugar, rice, and coffee beans' in stores would also pay the tax.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Still to early for April 1st.
  • The tax focuses on the sale of goods linked to the transatlantic slave trade
  • Revenues would flow to a fund blacks could use to buy homes and education
The tax would also apply to 'tangible property made in whole or in part from cotton, or tobacco products.'

Those buying 'wine, olives, cane sugar, granulated sugar, rice, and coffee beans' in stores would also pay the tax.

Democrats doing what they have always done… Keeping racism alive and well.

rod

Retired 22 years
Reparations minus the cost of all the riots and looting and shoplifting? Let's see-------The black community owes us how much?