Repeat of 2013 peak?

35years

Gravy route
Lots of posts on Brown Cafe already this peak...14 hr days, volume left in the yard etc.
Why aren't all the helpers already working?...
Cost savings to appease Wall Street?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Lots of posts on Brown Cafe already this peak...14 hr days, volume left in the yard etc.
We had helpers on road today. The issue here wasn't delivery volume it was pickup. We got destroyed

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lmao me and an on car had a talk a few weeks ago about how stupid the helper :censored2: is. They pay no attention to volume. It's all about the date.

Closer to Xmas gets you more helper hours regardless of volume m

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
These idiots dropped the ball again today. Looked like an atomic bomb went off in our center today. Their so retarded they said they didnt know how much amazon was coming today. They couldnt even get all the trailers done, held us til after 10am, didnt get out til 1015. They didnt even have enough bodies to run extra routes we needed today. Freakin absolutely ridiculous Amazon was today. My truck had to be 70 percent amazon, i shoot u not lol. I kindly dropped a nuttsmash on their foreheads til 10pm lmfao. How long we been doing this peak stuff retards lol.

noahgw92

I'm guessing yea... I heard from someone that they are cutting cost they are putting into peak by 60 percent this year... I started driving again today while last peaks season I was driving by the middle of October. Yeah pick ups were baddd today, I spent most of my day doing pickups. I filled up a beast and a smaller truck after that... then I get back into the building at 900 and was told to go help someone with 15 stops. I heard from that driver that a supervisor was running the route but then she gave up because she didn't know where she was going..(cough cough now they know how us tcd feel... I hope) I love how they expect soo much from us yet cannot complete ONE full day of delivering.

Brownslave688

These idiots dropped the ball again today. Looked like an atomic bomb went off in our center today. Their so retarded they said they didnt know how much amazon was coming today. They couldnt even get all the trailers done, held us til after 10am, didnt get out til 1015. They didnt even have enough bodies to run extra routes we needed today. Freakin absolutely ridiculous Amazon was today. My truck had to be 70 percent amazon, i shoot u not lol. I kindly dropped a nuttsmash on their foreheads til 10pm lmfao. How long we been doing this peak stuff retards lol.
Our only hope is volume drops off
Or Saturday delivery (if anyone has hours left)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm guessing yea... I heard from someone that they are cutting cost they are putting into peak by 60 percent this year... I started driving again today while last peaks season I was driving by the middle of October. Yeah pick ups were baddd today, I spent most of my day doing pickups. I filled up a beast and a smaller truck after that... then I get back into the building at 900 and was told to go help someone with 15 stops. I heard from that driver that a supervisor was running the route but then she gave up because she didn't know where she was going..(cough cough now they know how us tcd feel... I hope) I love how they expect soo much from us yet cannot complete ONE full day of delivering.
Ill drop the NUTTSMASH on em every night til 10pm if thats how they want it lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Lmao me and an on car had a talk a few weeks ago about how stupid the helper :censored2: is. They pay no attention to volume. It's all about the date.

Closer to Xmas gets you more helper hours regardless of volume m
Tell me about it. You need this many helpers out today! We don't need that many, we have enough to get everyone through the day. NO YOU NEED HELPERS.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't think they expected as much volume as they got doing Saturday pickups. We did as much in pickups on Saturday as we do on a normal August day.

Brownslave688

I don't think they expected as much volume as they got doing Saturday pickups. We did as much in pickups on Saturday as we do on a normal August day.
But every route was in preload started earlier than will the rest of the week. Yet still couldn't wrap until half an hour after start time?

I don't see how we are going to get out before 10 the rest of the week.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
But you only get your helper for 1.7 hours. Lmao

I refuse to do that to anyone.
I hate it, but that's what they tell us we have to do. I try to keep helper numbers low, and just see if guys will jump between drivers. Usually can get them a full day that way. Plus it tells me a lot, if they want the hours, I know I can depend on them to show up.