Report Back

S

Someone

It was lame. They had people listen in on conference calls and watch the slides on netmeeting in our district instead of traveling to attend in person. The people with me were talking on their phones, chatting with each other, reading email, etc. Couldn't watch the videos with the group anyway. Seems like it's a step toward eliminating it completely, which would be fine with me.

Channahon

It was lame. They had people listen in on conference calls and watch the slides on netmeeting in our district instead of traveling to attend in person. The people with me were talking on their phones, chatting with each other, reading email, etc. Couldn't watch the videos with the group anyway. Seems like it's a step toward eliminating it completely, which would be fine with me.

And yet another cost cutting measure, as boring as some of these report backs can be, at least it was a day out of the office, in a nicer environment than any UPS conference room and the opportunity to see other management people from around the distict.

Word is the Finance group "forgot" to plan a district report back expense, which I find hard to believe. They were probably told to cut the expense, at the last minute, as part of the slice and dice cost plan.

Average at Best

And yet another cost cutting measure, as boring as some of these report backs can be, at least it was a day out of the office, in a nicer environment than any UPS conference room and the opportunity to see other management people from around the distict.

Word is the Finance group "forgot" to plan a district report back expense, which I find hard to believe. They were probably told to cut the expense, at the last minute, as part of the slice and dice cost plan.

And circle gets the square...

hangin455

Do they still have the annual manager's conference at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens every year?
yep
My favorite reportbacks were after working the preload all night. Trying to stay awake during these long boring presentations. Good riddance...