Report: UPS, FedEx struggling to keep pace with holiday e-commerce explosion

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Not here.

Great Peak plan with minimal issues thus far.

Curious, what is the population of the area your building services?

Our building also prepared heavily for peak, which surprised me. This is the easiest peak we've ever had thanks to a ton of routes being built, a plethora of seasonal drivers, and helpers for everyone. I'm able to finish deliveries before pickups everyday while during the regular season I usually have anywhere from 20-50 left. Our building did get behind by 600,000 packages last week until they had more of the volume sent to neighboring hubs to process. Now we're on track and rolling.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Curious, what is the population of the area your building services?

Our building also prepared heavily for peak, which surprised me. This is the easiest peak we've ever had thanks to a ton of routes being built, a plethora of seasonal drivers, and helpers for everyone. I'm able to finish deliveries before pickups everyday while during the regular season I usually have anywhere from 20-50 left. Our building did get behind by 600,000 packages last week until they had more of the volume sent to neighboring hubs to process. Now we're on track and rolling.

We deliver to all of one county and portions of two others. If I had to guess I would say the total population is less than 100K.

Our PDS told us today that we are running the most routes and delivering the most packages that we have ever done in our building.

Ground has not been an issue for us; however, we have had air issues for the past two weeks.

Lateflights

Maybe if the people who order crap would have there house number visible , liteup , not painted the same color of the house, and # 1 bitch ! covered up by a X-Mas wreath . It may pump up our SPM.