Republicans

bbsam

Staff member
LOL. What a low rent swingin' dick. Doesn't he know that as a congressman he is entitled to high-priced hookers and blow? I mean, really. He's from New York, home of Elliot Spitzer, and he's trolling Craigslist? Well, "Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park...."

moreluck

golden ticket member
2yvrjb7.png

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
How much you want to bet that if this clown had been a Democrat, he would't resign and other Democrats would rally around him?
"Two years from now he'll be successful, if he's not in jail," Dr. Richard Schock told a reporter from Chicago's ABC7 outside his home in Peoria, Ill. "If they're going to convict him on paperwork, then they're going to convict him. That's their privilege. They're out to get him and they're making issues out of things that really shouldn't be issues."

Schock's departure means that a congressional inquiry into his well-documented spending habits will be dropped, though a criminal investigation is still possible. Dr. Schock said that his son didn't "want to bring [supporters] into courts & have them be subpoenaed & everything" - hence his resignation.

As for the current state of Schock, his dad said that his son was "broken" but a "fighter." In other words, no different than any other Republican!

oldngray

nowhere special
"Two years from now he'll be successful, if he's not in jail," Dr. Richard Schock told a reporter from Chicago's ABC7 outside his home in Peoria, Ill. "If they're going to convict him on paperwork, then they're going to convict him. That's their privilege. They're out to get him and they're making issues out of things that really shouldn't be issues."

Schock's departure means that a congressional inquiry into his well-documented spending habits will be dropped, though a criminal investigation is still possible. Dr. Schock said that his son didn't "want to bring [supporters] into courts & have them be subpoenaed & everything" - hence his resignation.

As for the current state of Schock, his dad said that his son was "broken" but a "fighter." In other words, no different than any other Republican!

Typical Illinois politician. Just like Obama and his gang.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ya OLDGRAY, its Obamas fault.

Typical republican response... when nothing else comes to mind.

Aaron Schock is your typical republican in congress. Rip off the government and then blame poor people for taking the money.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Every great ( only in their own minds ) pol has some mystery deaths associated with them .
Looked at barry , clintons & teddy k.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Every great ( only in their own minds ) pol has some mystery deaths associated with them .
Looked at barry , clintons & teddy k.
I am disappointed that he resigned so soon.The stories..the vanity photos ..it was just getting good...Katy Perry concert tickets...chartered planes to football games...hired a personal photographer for glamour shots.....the real estate deals...of course the Downton Abbey office. And my fave...the photo of him in a pink gingham shirt, white pants, ...and teal belt. No...he's not.........

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Who cares?

He's now a former politician, the way it should be.

I no longer care, as long as he stays out of politics.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Ya OLDGRAY, its Obamas fault.

Typical republican response... when nothing else comes to mind.

Aaron Schock is your typical republican in congress. Rip off the government and then blame poor people for taking the money.

TOS.
Republican "ideas."
lower taxes, close the libraries, outlaw unions, christian white people are number one and also victims of discrimination and liberal taxation, rape babies are gifts from the white jesus, and the poor are living high on the hog off some hard-working, small business owning white guy's tax dollars, government is bad so vote me in and I'll fix it and Muslims are the new "Japs."

good stuff.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Republican "ideas."
lower taxes, close the libraries, outlaw unions, christian white people are number one and also victims of discrimination and liberal taxation, rape babies are gifts from the white jesus, and the poor are living high on the hog off some hard-working, small business owning white guy's tax dollars, government is bad so vote me in and I'll fix it and Muslims are the new "Japs."

good stuff.

Great post! Made my day.

TOS.