Repubs & Demos - what if & whatever

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Re: What are the chances this contract passes?

And if Romney was in you wouldn't have to bitch about your contract. You would be forced to work without one.
What a crock of BS. You don't know what would have happened under Romney, so give it a break.

What a crock of BS. You don't know what would have happened under Romney, so give it a break.
He would have sent us back to 1920. Labor is the GOP's enemy. You saying what you did in this post explains it all. GOP=anti-labor=death of labor in the end.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

He would have sent us back to 1920. Labor is the GOP's enemy. You saying what you did in this post explains it all. GOP=anti-labor=death of labor in the end.

How many Republican Presidents have there been since the 1920's? Let's see since 1920 there have been 9 Republican and 8 Democrats as President of the US. You don't seem to get that they are politicians first, Republicans and Democrats second.

How many Republican Presidents have there been since the 1920's? Let's see since 1920 there have been 9 Republican and 8 Democrats as President of the US. You don't seem to get that they are politicians first, Republicans and Democrats second.
You are a republican. Lolololol

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

The Republicans are openly whining & challenging Obama's union-friendly appointments to the NLRB -- and making it clear they're opposed to such appointments because they are union friendly... but there's plenty ************** on here who believe the Republicans would work in the best interests of the Teamsters.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Republicans are openly whining & challenging Obama's union-friendly appointments to the NLRB -- and making it clear they're opposed to such appointments because they are union friendly... but there's plenty ************** on here who believe the Republicans would work in the best interests of the Teamsters.
This guy can speak for me any day.

A republican wants to rip my lifestyle right out of my kids mouth.

moreluck

golden ticket member

His appointments were illegally made.........as pres. he should know the difference between recession and what the mode was for congress at the time of his picks.

kingOFchester

Obammessiah is the answer. Bahhahahaha. They all blow stinky hairy man balls.
Republicans want more $'s for the rich.
Democrats want more dependents.
Either way, the true middle class gets a good fat one stuck up the back end, with sand in place of lube.

Vote them all the hell out. Give me a true Libertarian. Let me live my life the way I want. You live your life the way you want, as long as what you or I do does not affect each other. While we are at it, flat consumption tax. Get rid of the IRS.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

His appointments were illegally made.........as pres. he should know the difference between recession and what the mode was for congress at the time of his picks.

Yeah, when Bush does it conservative courts rule in his favor (and a liberal court would've disagreed). When Obama does it conservative courts rule against him (and a liberal court would've disagreed). If anything, it shows how ****** up we are.

​But the point is that Republicans oppose the appointments because they're union-friendly. That's not an assumption on my part - they've been explicit about it. I find it ironic that Republicans would openly oppose to what they called "a gift to labor unions," and yet so many BrownCafe members think the Right's working in their interests. "Oh, if UPS ceased operations, I'd just find another $100K, no-cost benefit package car driving job elsewhere... FedEx Ground, what are you paying..."

moreluck

golden ticket member

Yeah, when Bush does it conservative courts rule in his favor (and a liberal court would've disagreed). When Obama does it conservative courts rule against him (and a liberal court would've disagreed). If anything, it shows how ****** up we are.

​But the point is that Republicans oppose the appointments because they're union-friendly. That's not an assumption on my part - they've been explicit about it. I find it ironic that Republicans would openly oppose to what they called "a gift to labor unions," and yet so many BrownCafe members think the Right's working in their interests. "Oh, if UPS ceased operations, I'd just find another $100K, no-cost benefit package car driving job elsewhere... FedEx Ground, what are you paying..."

Check your facts because Bush made his appointments during the "recess".....they are then legal !!

BrownArmy

WTF.

Recession? Recess?

Both Bush and Obama have made recess appointments because the Congress refused, during session, to handle their appointments.

Check your facts, LOL!

"According to the
Congressional Research Service, President Ronald Reagan made 240 recess appointments, President George H. W. Bush made 77 recess appointments, President Bill Clinton made 139 recess appointments. President George W. Bush made 171 recess appointments, and as of January 5, 2012, President Barack Obama had made 32 recess appointments.[SUP][9][/SUP]"

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm not going to let lies continue.
Barack thought he could just appoint at will.....the congress was NOT in recess, but pro forma.

It is not legal to make recess appointments unless congress is ACTUALLY in recess. It's a technicality, but Barack thinks he doesn't have to follow the rules. Bush, in fact, waited for the congress to call recess and then he did his recess appointments....the legal way.
Check out the law!
Barack made pro-forma appointments......illegal!!!
Like I said.....check your facts and laws.

Republicans never obstructed the two Democrats Obama installed on the NLRB. They couldn’t have even if they wanted to; Obama only named them as nominees on December 15, less than three weeks before he made the move. The nominees never even filed the normal paperwork with the Senate Health, Education , Labor, & Pensions (HELP) Committee. They didn’t undergo background checks. They didn’t submit questionnaires. They didn’t meet with a single Senate Republican.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/06/o...geous-than-cordray-appointment/#ixzz2ThrJx4mh

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tried to stop a few mis-understandings and the thread got moved !!! WTH
Anytime I see someone with the wrong info......I'm going to set things straight!! Some just repeat what they hear........though now 2 judges....one in Philly and one in D.C. have found that Obama didn't do it the correct way.
The law is the law!!

Upsmule

Obammessiah is the answer. Bahhahahaha. They all blow stinky hairy man balls.
Republicans want more $'s for the rich.
Democrats want more dependents.
Either way, the true middle class gets a good fat one stuck up the back end, with sand in place of lube.

Vote them all the hell out. Give me a true Libertarian. Let me live my life the way I want. You live your life the way you want, as long as what you or I do does not affect each other. While we are at it, flat consumption tax. Get rid of the IRS.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

BrownArmy

I'm not going to let lies continue.
Barack thought he could just appoint at will.....the congress was NOT in recess, but pro forma.

Oh, the lies! The horror!

This is a bullchit practice (which Democrats started) where Congress is 'in session' for literally one second, while a senator brings an empty chamber to order, and then immediately dismisses it. Using these 'pro forma' sessions, the Senate would never actually be in recess. It's a joke.

I didn't think this obstructionist practice was right when the Dems did it under Bush, and I don't think it's right now.

This is why the American people have lost almost all faith in the Congress, they play games instead of doing their jobs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The law is the law.......if you don't like it, get it changed. It's like your Teamster crap......if you don't like it, change it. In the meantime you have to abide by it !!!
King Obama thinks he has no rules and he can do whatever he wants.

Upsmule

Repubs & Demos - what if & whatever

He does whatever his handlers want. With no fear of re- election now.

BrownArmy

So it's okay for Congress to twist the law to an absurd level so that a President doesn't get a legal avenue to make his appointments?

I guarantee you when we have a Republican President and the Dems do this to him/her, you'll be screaming about it like a banshee.