Requests

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Well, its back to preload Monday for at least a few weeks till drivers start vacation again :sad-very:. That being said, I will have a little extra time on my hands in the later part of the week and I know I'm gonna get bored as heck. So, if there is anybody who would like for me to make a new avatar for them or would like something made up, let me know and I will do my best to fit it in.
At least I will get to enjoy some personal time with the wife and son. Plus, my yard looks like a family of 10 rednecks live here!:happy-very:

upsgrunt

PYB- If you get really bored, I could use a change. I like real flames and if you could incorporate it with a "grunt" somehow I'd be interested in what you come up with. I always enjoy your artwork!

Leftinbuilding

How far down the list are you? If our center is any indication, drivers will be taking time off during this "glut" time, so you may still be on wheels.

DS

Fenderbender
The whiteboard has grown lame,well it was lame from the start,but how about creating a new ups promotional poster that depicts a smiling ups driver with a pizza box under his arm with the slogan.
UPS, the most dependable package delivery company it the world,when it comes to service,"we deliver"

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
PYB- If you get really bored, I could use a change. I like real flames and if you could incorporate it with a "grunt" somehow I'd be interested in what you come up with. I always enjoy your artwork!

Here ya go Grunt..Figured I get a head start :P You may have to resize to use as an avatar though!

H

hseofpayne

Well, its back to preload Monday for at least a few weeks till drivers start vacation again :sad-very:. That being said, I will have a little extra time on my hands in the later part of the week and I know I'm gonna get bored as heck. So, if there is anybody who would like for me to make a new avatar for them or would like something made up, let me know and I will do my best to fit it in.
At least I will get to enjoy some personal time with the wife and son. Plus, my yard looks like a family of 10 rednecks live here!:happy-very:

What can you do with a name like hseofpayne? I am a big fisherman, got ant bass or striper graphics?