Rescheduled and other issues with UPS lately

bdblaza

My package that I payed for next day air (1ZX454081345877811) is apparently rescheduled.

The other week my roommate payed for 2nd day air and that was late in arriving (don't know if it was rescheduled or anything)

Whats up with my package?

If I pay this extraordinary amount for overnight shouldn't I get it overnight? If anyone pays for "x" day shipping, shouldn't they get it in "x" days? Whats the deal here?

Slight update - It used to be "Exception - Rescheduled" now its "In Transit - Rescheduled" (Although it still says "INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY" below)

Is there any chance it was a mistake and could end up coming today? Its quite a bummer when you pay for one thing needing this product by a certain day and get it another

Update again - Now its back to Exception - Rescheduled . Lol.

and now back to In Transit - Rescheduled. I'm assuming it doesn't really make a difference, but would be interesting to know what changes this

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

My package that I payed for next day air (1ZX454081345877811) is apparently rescheduled.

yes it has been

The other week my roommate payed for 2nd day air and that was late in arriving (don't know if it was rescheduled or anything)

Can't help you with you buddy don't know the details

Tracking InformationTracking Number: 1ZX454081345877811 Status: Exception - Rescheduled
icn_help_blue.gif

See description below Rescheduled Delivery Date: 11/12/2009 Shipped
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US
11/11/2009
7:12 A.M.
INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY US 11/10/20095:08 P.M.BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

If I pay this extraordinary amount for overnight shouldn't I get it overnight? If anyone pays for "x" day shipping, shouldn't they get it in "x" days? Whats the deal here?

Here's the Deal yes you should get your package the next day. However a event has occured that has change you sheduled delivery date. You'll get your package tomorrow sometime before 11:59PM

D

Dis-organized Labor

Slight update - It used to be "Exception - Rescheduled" now its "In Transit - Rescheduled" (Although it still says "INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY" below)

Is there any chance it was a mistake and could end up coming today? Its quite a bummer when you pay for one thing needing this product by a certain day and get it another

Update again - Now its back to Exception - Rescheduled . Lol.

and now back to In Transit - Rescheduled. I'm assuming it doesn't really make a difference, but would be interesting to know what changes this

Something strange about this post. I can only edit ONCE on my posts. How can he have two updates on an original?
Is this guy a fraud???:dissapointed:

sdf6hr2

it appeared that you sent nda from minneapolis to milwaukee... what was the ground service guarantee? a nda pkg. from MSP to MKE will fly to SDF (louisville) first... a bit out of the way to say the least, and as we are unfortunately finding out, things can get complicated.

i cannot imagine that the ground service time would have been over 1 day... but on the bright side, as stated previously, whenever it gets there, it should be free....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
An exception could be a variety of things, fault belonging to UPS or the shipper.
Could be a bad address or it could be a misload.
Either way, all you'll get here is theories and conjecture.
When Upstate gets home, I bet he'll get to the bottom of it.

bdblaza

it appeared that you sent nda from minneapolis to milwaukee... what was the ground service guarantee? a nda pkg. from MSP to MKE will fly to SDF (louisville) first... a bit out of the way to say the least, and as we are unfortunately finding out, things can get complicated.

i cannot imagine that the ground service time would have been over 1 day... but on the bright side, as stated previously, whenever it gets there, it should be free....

I ordered from a website, no idea that the product was in MN to start with, however my two other packages ordered from the same place at the same time got here today, from TX, so dunno. As long as it gets here tomorrow, its alright I guess. Just would be terrible for it to take even longer.

bdblaza

An exception could be a variety of things, fault belonging to UPS or the shipper.
Could be a bad address or it could be a misload.
Either way, all you'll get here is theories and conjecture.
When Upstate gets home, I bet he'll get to the bottom of it.

Maybe I just need more cowbell