Resignation

Ivanmanzana12

If I were to resign, is there a cool off period in order for me to come back and start driving the package car again? I got disqualified back in April and I’m currently waiting to see if I can come back at least for seasonal driving. Can anybody help with this? Much appreciated

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If I were to resign, is there a cool off period in order for me to come back and start driving the package car again? I got disqualified back in April and I’m currently waiting to see if I can come back at least for seasonal driving. Can anybody help with this? Much appreciated
Resignations are the wild west, you have no idea if they will take you back.
And if your DQ ends in October then I would start calling and chatting with managers because HR won't aknowledge your existance until after the period, not before. And frequently forget to set you up for immediately available work.

MattM

We have many who leave and have come back. It’s all about your rehire status. You’ll lose seniority and possible union protection (until new fees are paid), and all seniority and pay grade gets reset to new hire.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How come you got DQ’d ?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Depending on a myriad of factors.
You may or may not be able to.