Restoration Hardware

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
GetInline.jpeg
RH catalogs...more annoying than the boxes of Avon catalogs that we no longer deliver..

Random_Facts

Our hub has been getting Restoration Hardware books by the thousands. They seem to be getting shipped to a lot of the rich homes, so the metro line across from us, is getting slammed. Each driver is getting up to 100 each. Keep the fun coming.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And you likely won't get one. The folks you deliver to don't buy furniture, they rent furniture.

The sad part is that it would actually be cheaper for them if they did buy their furniture----not the RH furniture, of course, but good furniture nonetheless. Have you ever read the fine print on those rent-to-own contracts?

twoeddies1

I'm cracking up right now after reading about them going to rich neighborhoods. I had about 6 today and my entire route is made up of city owned housing projects. I remember thinking what the friend$×k are they restoring?

mdnj88

I deliver to an extremely wealthy town in north nj and I had about 30 stops of JUST those and several more combined with other pkgs

What'dyabringmetoday???

Truth be told---yes. DR FD. Cut off the plastic, tossed in recycling bin.
So, are you suggesting that The Great Upstate NYUPSer who has never made a mistake, follows all methods, is contract guru extraordinaire, recycling champion, and the best UPS employee ever falsely sheeted a stop? Sure sounds that way. Of course, since this is an anonymous forum and you are so discreet, know one will be the wiser. Keep up the good work either way.

degill7994

There was a story on the CBS morning news about all the RH catalogs. Showed piles of them stacked in apartment lobbies. All of the customers were complaining about getting them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
There was a story on the CBS morning news about all the RH catalogs. Showed piles of them stacked in apartment lobbies. All of the customers were complaining about getting them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

That's so funny ! I was just at the diner having breakfast (on vac), and on the TV was a segment about customers being outraged at the catalogs dropped at their door. I told my GF that UPS drivers were saying the same thing the last few weeks. You beat me to it degill7994 !!

3,300 pages !!!!!! WOW