Restoration Hardware

gbpackman29

What a joke, thanks for the time bonus today and Tue blowing up my max from 135 to 165 Tue and 188 today!

Sent using BrownCafe App

gbpackman29

Huge Pack fan from RI. Went to my first game in GB last yr, unfortunately it was the Mon night game vs Chi when Rodgers went down

Sent using BrownCafe App

gbpackman29

Oh yeah. We had tix to the Brett Favre Steakhouse tailgate party. Even met and took a pic with Antonio Freeman that is now framed on my wall in the man cave!

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's annoying how the dumb catalogs just keep showing up, however I'm thankful they've gotten smaller/lighter. We probably didn't need a 3rd thread for this though.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Oh yeah. We had tix to the Brett Favre Steakhouse tailgate party. Even met and took a pic with Antonio Freeman that is now framed on my wall in the man cave!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Next time wander the neighborhoods around the stadium. Tell people you are a fan from RI. You will drink and eat for free.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Had lunch a bit ago, was a tad hot but the waiter was top notch.
image.jpg

scisector9

13 restoration hardware call tags for 1 stop today. Yeah 13. All sorts of sizes and weights. All sitting on porch with original labels and irreg labels still on them. What a pain in the arse. Is this stuff overpriced junk or what's the deal? Went to their website and seems like some higher end stuff. So the cycle begins!

Sent using BrownCafe App