Restoration Hardware

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I love em for address corrections. Can't find it? Toss it right in the trash per the shipper. Wish I could do that with everything

Sent using BrownCafe App

Indecisi0n

I love em for address corrections. Can't find it? Toss it right in the trash per the shipper. Wish I could do that with everything

Sent using BrownCafe App
They tell me that all the time "Don't bring these back". Every wrong address or no company suite number gets sheeted as such and I bring everyone back. There's no throw them in the trash method.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

They tell me that all the time "Don't bring these back". Every wrong address or no company suite number gets sheeted as such and I bring everyone back. There's no throw them in the trash method.
If the address can be found then we correct it. But if have to postcard it or they refuse it we are supposed to throw them in the trash.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
Our township has ran a recycling program for about 10 years now. It was a very popular program Out of the blue the other day the garbage company we use told the township clerk that the next time they pick up our BIG recycling dumpster they would not be returning it. They were getting out of the recycle business because they said they can't make any money doing it. The dumpster is now gone. We have 3 other sanitation companies in the area and all three said they want nothing to do with it anymore either. Looks like going green isn't profitable enough around here to give a squat.

oldngray

nowhere special
Our township has ran a recycling program for about 10 years now. It was a very popular program Out of the blue the other day the garbage company we use told the township clerk that the next time they pick up our BIG recycling dumpster they would not be returning it. They were getting out of the recycle business because they said they can't make any money doing it. The dumpster is now gone. We have 3 other sanitation companies in the area and all three said they want nothing to do with it anymore either. Looks like going green isn't profitable enough around here to give a squat.

There are some areas near me that have recycling pickups. Always a money loser. Just one of those politically correct feel good programs.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We have taxpayer paid trash and recycling pickup. They gave everyone these big dumpsters a few years back. Our family of 5 easily fills the massive recycling dumpster by the time its picked up every other week.

Sent using BrownCafe App

AKCoverMan

13 restoration hardware call tags for 1 stop today. Yeah 13. All sorts of sizes and weights. All sitting on porch with original labels and irreg labels still on them. What a pain in the arse. Is this stuff overpriced junk or what's the deal? Went to their website and seems like some higher end stuff. So the cycle begins!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Well we make money in both directions!