Restroom Motivation

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lately, I cannot even go to the bathroom in our station without being bombarded by motivational messages designed to increase my safety and productivity. Above the urinal in our men's room is a reminder that kids are back on school.Wow, I never could have figured that one out for myself. In the toilet stall, there are timecard accuracy reminders on the door directly in front of me, and another note about DEX codes above the toilet paper dispenser. So, even as I reach for that FedEx approved butt wipe, I get more mind control.

This is insane. I can't even take a crap without being force-fed more of what I already have heard 50 times? Oh, and when I sign-in to my PowerPad there will be another canned safety message reminding me again that I can't be trusted to do anything without the Borg's knowledge and consent.

bbsam

Staff member
Lately, I cannot even go to the bathroom in our station without being bombarded by motivational messages designed to increase my safety and productivity. Above the urinal in our men's room is a reminder that kids are back on school.Wow, I never could have figured that one out for myself. In the toilet stall, there are timecard accuracy reminders on the door directly in front of me, and another note about DEX codes above the toilet paper dispenser. So, even as I reach for that FedEx approved butt wipe, I get more mind control.

This is insane. I can't even take a crap without being force-fed more of what I already have heard 50 times? Oh, and when I sign-in to my PowerPad there will be another canned safety message reminding me again that I can't be trusted to do anything without the Borg's knowledge and consent.

What's wrong with you? You don't even take your own reading material into the crapper? Al Bundy would rail-road you right out of "No Ma'am"!:happy2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What's wrong with you? You don't even take your own reading material into the crapper? Al Bundy would rail-road you right out of "No Ma'am"!:happy2:

At this point, being a shoe salesman is starting to look better every day. Peg would have made a great ops manager.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And people get paid (or overpaid) make these posters?

These aren't posters at my locations. Mostly, they're 8.5 x11 memos or cut-outs from posters or safety notifications. Pretty soon, we're going to have to raise or hand to ask permission. I can see it now....a Code 1 for a pee, a Code 2 for a poop, and a Code 3 for both.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
These aren't posters at my locations. Mostly, they're 8.5 x11 memos or cut-outs from posters or safety notifications. Pretty soon, we're going to have to raise or hand to ask permission. I can see it now....a Code 1 for a pee, a Code 2 for a poop, and a Code 3 for both.

That can't be far behind.