Restructuring within Operations and the Freight fowarding Team

dyb8bcz

Hello I was informed by a recruiter that our Wonderful executive management team is transforming operations and freight fowarding. Below is the email thread I received by my recruiter. Has anyone heard anything about this and on a different subject has anyone heard about restructuring within GTSG?
Hey Ray, a little birdy told me that UPS will be doing some restructuring in the near future. Specifically with the operations team and the freight forwarding team. Have you heard anyone mention that?

542thruNthru

This is need to know information. This little birdy has been dealt with...

shrek-bird.gif

Cowboy Mac

Hello I was informed by a recruiter that our Wonderful executive management team is transforming operations and freight fowarding. Below is the email thread I received by my recruiter. Has anyone heard anything about this and on a different subject has anyone heard about restructuring within GTSG?
Hey Ray, a little birdy told me that UPS will be doing some restructuring in the near future. Specifically with the operations team and the freight forwarding team. Have you heard anyone mention that?
Yes, as of Jan 1, 2024, all freight will be forwarded by drone. That’s what my recruiter told me by email.

Fenris

Ray,

Operations was to be phase 3 of transformation - Haven't heard anything about it lately though. GTSG was impacted by prior phases, I don't think there will be more except maybe in Corporate. You should be fine being in an automated building.