Retaliation and what to do about it

Ever since I got sick of watching supervisors working I started filing on everything. Ever since then I have noticed that management treats me rather harshly and singles me out quite a bit. Anyone else experience retaliation for filing? I get the feeling my job is on the line here.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ever since I got sick of watching supervisors working I started filing on everything. Ever since then I have noticed that management treats me rather harshly and singles me out quite a bit. Anyone else experience retaliation for filing? I get the feeling my job is on the line here.
Nobody likes a troublemaker!
Go buy a shirt with target on it while you at it.
SCAB!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You realize you can also file harassment grievances, alleging retaliation?

Don't wait until they start progressive discipline to make that claim.
Take notes daily, document, and grieve.

When they realize you aren't an easy target, they will move on.

BTW, keep filing on the supervisors working. The more you and your coworkers do, the weaker the Company's argument gets.
If you stop, their harassment and retaliation has paid dividends. Don't let that happen.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Even if it's only "perceived" retaliation, it establishes a paper trail.

A good line of thinking is "You give me paper, I'll give you 2 in return".

At the end of the day.... the bigger stack wins. ;)

-Bug-

Don't wait until they start progressive discipline to make that claim.
Take notes daily, document, and grieve.

When they realize you aren't an easy target, they will move on.

BTW, keep filing on the supervisors working. The more you and your coworkers do, the weaker the Company's argument gets.
If you stop, their harassment and retaliation has paid dividends. Don't let that happen.

I have filed two within about an 8 month period. How many could it take before I consider bringing in the NLRB for fair and equal treatment? Started grieving about 11 months ago.

As a side note, a huge thank you to you and BUG for all the help and encouragement. Solidarity, brothers.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Learn the methods. Lunch and break in 3rd to 5th. Kill them with their own rules. Most important follow orion as close to 100%-SAFELY

22.34life

Retaliation is tough to prove,have they changed your start time,changed your work assignments?these are tangible things that can be proven but if the boss is just mad at u welcome to ups.