Retention Bonus for Holidays?

BrownZen

I heard Louisville package handlers are getting a $1700 retention bonus for simply not quitting during the holiday rush. Can anyone confirm getting this bonus? Any thoughts on how to spread this to other hubs?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
We used to give our new hires $100 extra a week if they showed up on time, senior employees got squat.

Justaloader

$15/hour here for a PT job. Stay longer and get FT benefits. Right now, that is a better deal than FE.
You started at 15? My hub started at 14 when I was hired (last year), and is now 14.50. No bonus for gutting it out through peak either (they didn't do it last year, and stands to reason they won't this year either. Hell, they don't even give out UPS merch or anything anymore....they used to, but now the realized they can save money by not doing that anymore because, well you know, screw employee morale, retention, etc).

Est.1998

Yawn. Getting up at 2am daily is peanuts pay. If it’s such a great job, why can’t UPS keep anyone?
Contrary to your statement, UPS keeps quite a bit of people for many years, including myself.
What do you consider a great job where the majority of people hired stays until retirement or death?