Retire before expiration of next contract!

Irishman Collins

If it isn't becoming increasingly aware to you ,that our Union is slowly giving in to things like U.P.S. defined health benefits, working holidays, weekends, longer part-time progression, 150 lbs. Pkgs, extension of single day vacation drivers, mgmt harrasment, implementation of technology that's sole purpose is to increase stops per hour and giving Central States right to take our yearly raises at will, just to name a few. Taking all of these things in consideration, can u imagine what's next, I.e., no raises continued reduced pay and benefits? Let's face it working for U.P.S. is no longer a good thing, due to continued give backs and concessions. I say everyone should get out while you can before our rights, benefits and wages are reduced to a point where working for U.P.S. is no different than working for D.H.L., Fed Ex, or even Joes pkg company!

Sent using BrownCafe App

[quotei"cachsux, post: 1333963, member: 5529"]If we leave then where is the funds for the next generation of benefits going to come from?[/quote]
Their Is'nt enough for the current generation! UPS doesnt want a "next generation"

oldngray

nowhere special
[quotei"cachsux, post: 1333963, member: 5529"]If we leave then where is the funds for the next generation of benefits going to come from?
Their Is'nt enough for the current generation! UPS doesnt want a "next generation"[/quote]

The money will come from the new TV show - UPS-TNG. Although The Original Series will still be the best. (but need to avoid that acronym ).

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Not quit, retire before our wages, benefits and pension are reduced to a point where retiring is impossible

Sent using BrownCafe App
I thought wages and pension was increased this contract. Waiting to see how well Teamcare is going to be and don't care for the new 4 year progression and the increase in PT starting pay to the new min. wage.