Retiree dreams gone wrong

sendagain

I've been retired close to ten years, but occasionally I get a dream where I am in my UPS truck and suddenly discover on the shelf that I forgot to check my Next Day Air. Sitting there is a pile of overnights that are cranking up my pressure, and inevitably, as I go through the pieces, I find a misload, making the frustration crank even higher. I wonder how many of you get these same dreams from those pressure filled days at UPS.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I've been retired close to ten years, but occasionally I get a dream where I am in my UPS truck and suddenly discover on the shelf that I forgot to check my Next Day Air. Sitting there is a pile of overnights that are cranking up my pressure, and inevitably, as I go through the pieces, I find a misload, making the frustration crank even higher. I wonder how many of you get these same dreams from those pressure filled days at UPS.

I've been out for six months now, and any time I begin to dream about Parcel, I just roll over and envision my drive on the first tee.

​Problem solved!

UPSGUY72

Nope I don't care if the Air is late now so why would I care when I'm retired. I also could care less about the +/- min pickup window If I make it I make it if not there is always tomorrow.

You must of been really high strong when you where a driver...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope I don't care if the Air is late now so why would I care when I'm retired. I also could care less about the +/- min pickup window If I make it I make it if not there is always tomorrow.

You must of been really high strong when you where a driver...

Kind of what I was thinking. I use to have those dreams every now and then but I long made peace with not caring.

Ouch

When I first started driving I use to dream that I fell asleep during lunch, and when I woke up it was like 4 and I still had business and residential left plus pickups. That dream use to drive me nuts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

​Try wearing a looser fitting shirt when sleeping.

JL 0513

I'm a deep sleeper and don't remember any dreams. I kinda see this as a benefit especially after these types of examples.

when you wake up is there a nocturnal emission???