Retirement elegibility web site

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
any days, sick pay and vaca days accrued should have been paid out to you by now. there was a problem with my pay out check so I called the payroll manager and he straightened it out and sent my out another check.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You called payroll directly?
what's your problem?

yes, we have a guy in the office next to dispatch that takes care of time cards, adjustments and so forth. he took care of my last payout check. I know you read EVERY post here. I have explained this before.

you're going back on ignore like the rest of the haters. check out the TIME magazine cover story on how trolls are ruining the internet.

lots of examples on BC.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

what's your problem?

yes, we have a guy in the office next to dispatch that takes care of time cards, adjustments and so forth. he took care of my last payout check. I know you read EVERY post here. I have explained this before.

you're going back on ignore like the rest of the haters. check out the TIME magazine cover story on how trolls are ruining the internet.

lots of examples on BC.

The "guy in the office next to dispatch that takes care of time cards..." DOES NOT work in payroll.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
any days, sick pay and vaca days accrued should have been paid out to you by now. there was a problem with my pay out check so I called the payroll manager and he straightened it out and sent my out another check.
yes, we have a guy in the office next to dispatch that takes care of time cards, adjustments and so forth. he took care of my last payout check.
See, she doesn't lie ... she just gets things all :censored3: up in her head.