retirement

retirement date is february 28. I should recieve my first retirement check on march 1 direct deposit. anyone ever had a problem with this process, etc. From most accounts there havent been too may problems in the past according to previous retirees.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never had any problem with getting my pension checks on time. They did have to adjust the amount by a couple of dollars a few months later (it was obvious it was off slightly but took them that long to figure it out).

Health insurance was a different story. Major problems getting it straightened out.

badpal

I never had any problem with getting my pension checks on time. They did have to adjust the amount by a couple of dollars a few months later (it was obvious it was off slightly but took them that long to figure it out).

Health insurance was a different story. Major problems getting it straightened out.
One of the blessings of getting old is dealing with health insurance , I sure don't look forward to that.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
no problems at all. have direct deposit and I get an email when it is posted. like Christmas Day every 1st of the month.

Shiftless

Congrats on making it to the end and getting a retirement!

NOW! Get busy! Don't sit on the couch! Seen too many knuckle heads say " I'm gonna drink a beer when I want and watch sports till I die" Sure enough a few years later they fulfilled their reality!

Only 1 time in the first twelve years of retirement did it come a day or two later. Just a glitch. Other than that like clock work! Don't know if it makes a difference? I am in the Western Conference and Prudential deposits the moola.

It will be 13 years retired for me May. Geez where did the time go? I can tell ya! Building Hot Rod's, Motorcycle's, Traveling and MOST IMPORTANTE? Spending and Appreciating the Family Life! I mean who knew you don't have to sleep during the day and work into the weekends???

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
Congratulations, you made it. Welcome to the club! For me it was 3 months before I got my first deposit but it was retroactive from my first day of retirement so just be prepared. Hopefully yours goes smoothly.

E

el blanco

same scenario

last day on the payroll was the final day of the month

next day, direct deposit in the bank