RETRO PAY IF I MOVE

Linny

I have worked under the old contract, the entire contract. But just recently had to go on disability. So the time I worked under the old contract would be counted for retro pay?

Linny

Yes you have to work to get any retro money .but if you move how are you going to work here.!/?
I have worked under the old contract, the entire contract. But just recently had to go on disability. So the time I worked under the old contract would be counted for retro pay?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You really hurt or faking like I did last summer

Linny

You really hurt or faking like I did last summer
Heart attack, don't think I will work again where I'm located. but I know I can get a position where I want to go. I am just afraid to do that if it means I will lose out on retro active pay.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You realize that we haven't gotten a new contract yet, and that any retro pay would be from after August 1st of this year don't you?

542thruNthru

You will not get retro pay! You sure it wasn't brain damage and not a heart attack?

The only way you get retro pay is if this upcoming contract doesn't get ratified by Aug 1st. Then any hours worked after Aug 1st will count towards retro pay. So stop asking!

542thruNthru

The doctors office hands out notes like lollipops to kids anyway. Urgent care has made the family practice care about their few remaining clients.

Yep anytime I need a note. Walk into urgent care hand them $10 walk out with a doctor's note. Then slap it on my CMs desk and say "thanks for the prime vacation week during the summer. Cough I mean I was sick." ;)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep anytime I need a note. Walk into urgent care hand them $10 walk out with a doctor's note. Then slap it on my CMs desk and say "thanks for the prime vacation week during the summer. Cough I mean I was sick." ;)
Hush you. You are going to ruin it!