Returning ups uniform

Sandraandjoe120

hey guys can someone give me some insight....I was told that the driver helper position was ended January 9 and that I needed to turn in my uniform....we were in the middle of moving and somehow I misplaced my shirt.....I notified my human resources person to let them know what had happened and she said she was going to see if she can process a lost item report....any ideas on what will happen? I told her she can keep my last paycheck to pay the difference on the shirt.....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I can't believe they would make a fuss over one shirt. Filling out a 'lost item report' would probably cost more than the cheap-*ssed shirt.

Call the driver you helped, and ask if he has an old one somewhere in the back of his closet.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Your first mistske was admitting that you lost it and your second mistake was in offering to pay for it.

I would contact the driver you worked with and ask him to find you a replacement shirt to turn in so that your pay doesnt get docked. If his building is anything like mine, there is a closet or cabinet somewhere with hundreds of assorted clothing items in a big pile and he can just grab one for you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ecde9b04588bc52a21c44d178c4da719.jpg