Rev. Wright / Rev. Wrong

texan

Not to well with the main stream media brushing it off.

Have you ever seriously listened to this person fully?

It is so hard to believe that someone was there in that atmosphere for years, and around
his disciples, and did not gleen or absorb from it.

bbsam

Staff member
Not to well with the main stream media brushing it off.

Have you ever seriously listened to this person fully?

It is so hard to believe that someone was there in that atmosphere for years, and around
his disciples, and did not gleen or absorb from it.

You should listen closely to the reverend and do a little research on the background of "black liberation theology" if you are interested.

bbsam

Staff member
If you listen closely to his most famous line, the ":censored2: America" is as Biblically sound as Jesus overturning the temple money changers. What Wright is saying is that any nation that puts itself above God should be damned, America included. I find it hard to argue with that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you listen closely to his most famous line, the ":censored2: America" is as Biblically sound as Jesus overturning the temple money changers. What Wright is saying is that any nation that puts itself above God should be damned, America included. I find it hard to argue with that.
Over 20 years in the pulpit, I'm sure there are tons of quotes from Jermiah!!

bbsam

Staff member
Bring them forth and let's have a Bible study on them. You might be surprised what your faith teaches.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you insinuating those quotes are not from Jeremiah Wright ???? He said provide tha guy's quotes...........I did and my job is done!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are you insinuating those quotes are not from Jeremiah Wright ???? He said provide tha guy's quotes...........I did and my job is done!

Ok, since you brought this subject up, Ill play along.

Here is a quote from Rev. Dennis Terry this year where he tells all NON CHRISTIANS to get out of the USA.
“I don’t care what the naysayers say. This nation was founded as a Christian nation. The god of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. There is only one God. There is only one God, and his name is Jesus. I’m tired of people telling me that I can’t say those words. I’m tired of people telling us as Christians that we can’t voice our beliefs or we can’t no longer pray in public. Listen to me. If you don’t love America, and you don’t like the way we do things, I’ve got one thing to say, get out!” Terry proclaimed loudly at the Greenwell Springs Baptist Church Sunday evening. “We don’t worship Buddha, we don’t worship Mohammed, we don’t worship Allah. We worship God. We worship God’s son Jesus Christ.”

Rick Santorum Disagrees With Pastor’s Statement About Non-Christians - ABC News

Really? A christian nation? Even though the consitution recognizes that THERE SHALL BE NO ESTABLISHED RELIGION FOR THESE UNITED STATES?

Where does this christian nutball get his history from? FOX SPEWS?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
The story is true.... about her being found guilty............of course there was nothing on Snopes that I could find. They never have anything that might harm the pres.

News stories that report the Jeri Wright, the daughter of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has been convicted of fraud are circulating the Internet. Bloggers and conspiracy theorists allege that she has direct ties to President Obama.

The Truth:
Jeri-Wright.jpg
This is a real news story, which was covered by the mainstream media.

According to a March 8, 2014, article by NBC News it took a federal jury "less than two hours to find Jeri Wright, 48, the daughter of Jeremiah Wright, guilty on all counts for her part in a fraud scheme led by a former suburban police chief and the chief's husband." Wright is looking at a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison plus an additional five years for "making false statements to law enforcement officers and giving false testimony to a grand jury." She is scheduled to be sentenced on July 7.Wright is the daughter of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, pastor emeritus of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, Il. Barack and Michelle Obama were married by Wright and attended his church until June 2008. Wright's inflammatory remarks against the U.S. led to the presidential candidate's decision to separate himself from Wright's church.

According to a June 2, 2008, article by Politico, Obama said, "he and his wife, Michelle, had notified the church in a letter Friday that they 'were withdrawing as members of Trinity,' in part because of 'a cultural and a stylistic gap.'”

At present, the TruthOrFiction.com Team has found no evidence of any connection between President Obama and Wright.
Posted 05/01/14