Revenue

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would not be surprised if I had more Target packages than Amazon today. Most of those are multi package surepost deliveries.

I am not sure I understand the point of having essential employees, delivering non-essential goods.
Honestly our saving grace when this recession hits might be that a ton of people have been converted to online shoppers that weren’t before.

barnyard

KTM rider
Target is the worst abuser of surepost that I’ve seen. Constantly bringing back oversized and overweight surepost from target
Our clerk does a reasonable job of catching them. I need to start intercepting the over sizes. Today I could have pulled 2 out of the USPS bin (I deliver to the PO for the city in my loop.)

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Coworker and I were just talking tonight about the massive amounts of target.

Target is the worst abuser of surepost that I’ve seen. Constantly bringing back oversized and overweight surepost from target
Something must have happened between us and Target. There has been a big influx of Target coming thru the pipeline. Every Target pkg is a surepost so how do they end up with duplicate and triplicate labels? If they ended up going through the USPS, do they get charged by them or do we end up paying for all 9 of those pkgs?

rustys954rr

Something must have happened between us and Target. There has been a big influx of Target coming thru the pipeline. Every Target pkg is a surepost so how do they end up with duplicate and triplicate labels? If they ended up going through the USPS, do they get charged by them or do we end up paying for all 9 of those pkgs?
I'm glad I'm not the only one getting all the target duplicates. Nothing annoys me more than finding another one once I've moved on down the street.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s a good question. If we have all of those duplicates and they go to the post office does ups get any money out of it from target? Or do they just pay the post office $1.50 to deliver and get nothing in return.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'm glad I'm not the only one getting all the target duplicates. Nothing annoys me more than finding another one once I've moved on down the street.
If I didn't know any better, I might think they are trying to sneak them through just to save some money. How can there be that many duplicate labels system wide?