Revenue

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
It’s safe to say the economy in general is tanking. Best part is , it’s gonna get a lot worse

Rack em

Made the Podium
I got a message today to pick up an amazon RS1 call tag package I left at a house last week because the lady "can't lift it into her car" So my center offered her a free pick up. So Ups got screwed on the shipping of the box, and now wastes my time and miles driving to pick it up FOR FREE! I bet Ups LOST $15+ on that one package alone between me delivering it and doing a free pick up. This company is retarded.

Everybody needs to donate $1 for every pkg you deliver. Cash envelopes will be available. Be sure to drop it in drop safe before you punch out.

p,s.
Anything over $300 must be varied by the OMS.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
PCM today revenue per package down 50% or some crap like that.

oh I don’t know maybe quit giving amazon a 90% rate discount.
That is too easy. Today, I delivered 9 Target packages and 5 were duplicate labels. So, 4 packages had an original number then 4 packages had duplicate tracking the 9th package had a triplicated tracking number.

A gazillion friend*n dollar company that can track how long it took me to poop but they let 5 out of 9 packages slip thru.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would not be surprised if I had more Target packages than Amazon today. Most of those are multi package surepost deliveries.

I am not sure I understand the point of having essential employees, delivering non-essential goods.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That is too easy. Today, I delivered 9 Target packages and 5 were duplicate labels. So, 4 packages had an original number then 4 packages had duplicate tracking the 9th package had a triplicated tracking number.

A gazillion friend*n dollar company that can track how long it took me to poop but they let 5 out of 9 packages slip thru.
Coworker and I were just talking tonight about the massive amounts of target.

Target is the worst abuser of surepost that I’ve seen. Constantly bringing back oversized and overweight surepost from target