Rick Perrys Greatest Hits! This will be good!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Watch this video and see how Rick Perry doesnt believe he's like "other americans". His words.

this thread will be fun!

Peace.

island1fox

TOS,
You are really stretching on this one---99% percent of people would have reacted in this manner --upset but polite.
The other 1% --super left would have either cursed out the cop using profanity or physically assaulted her !!
Get real !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What he said was "I'm not unlike most citizens..."

There isn't a person on this forum who hasn't tried to talk their way out of a traffic ticket.

Nice try.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nobody is above the law and this trooper proved it. She gave the driver the warning citation despite Rick Perrys attempt at rudeness and excuses. She ordered him back to the truck and continued to treat him like every other citizen.

Bravo Trooper, you are a true patriot for enforcing the laws. Rick Perry said Obama wasnt for enforcing our laws? and he's trying to talk his way out of a ticket? Get serious.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nobody is above the law and this trooper proved it. She gave the driver the warning citation despite Rick Perrys attempt at rudeness and excuses. She ordered him back to the truck and continued to treat him like every other citizen.

Bravo Trooper, you are a true patriot for enforcing the laws. Rick Perry said Obama wasnt for enforcing our laws? and he's trying to talk his way out of a ticket? Get serious.

Peace.

If it was you that was pulled over, I could hear the "wah, wah, all the way in the south county!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Eh, I haven't once tried to talk my way out of a ticket. Rick Perry is, well, a d****e

Nice try (not)

Peace.

You have never tried to talk your way out of a ticket??

3 times for me--all 3 times for speeding--twice while in the military (in uniform) and the last time about a year ago. My UPS ID card finally came in handy for something.:wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You have never tried to talk your way out of a ticket??

3 times for me--all 3 times for speeding--twice while in the military (in uniform) and the last time about a year ago. My UPS ID card finally came in handy for something.:wink2:

No, I dont think im above the law by speeding 75 mph in a 55 zone like gov perry and his driver.

Peace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, I dont think im above the law by speeding 75 mph in a 55 zone like gov perry and his driver.

Peace.

We must not have watched the same video. He reacted like 99% of Americans would by trying to talk his way out of the ticket. He wasn't rude or obnoxious and complied when the officer told him to get back in his car.

I never said I was above the law.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We must not have watched the same video. He reacted like 99% of Americans would by trying to talk his way out of the ticket. He wasn't rude or obnoxious and complied when the officer told him to get back in his car.

I never said I was above the law.

First of all, I am not sure how "familiar" with the LAW you are. From what you have posted so far, youre a bit off reality.

When you are pulled over in a traffic stop, in every state of this UNION, you cannot GET OUT of your car for any reason whatsoever unless directed to do so by the officers in charge at that moment. The Governors drivers exits before the trooper exits and walks towards the troopers car. If this had been any other person(s) they may have been shot, tased or placed in handcuffs.

NOBODY gets out of the car and walks towards a trooper on a stop. Second, NO PASSENGER can get out and engage in the conversation as they are not involved, they are a PASSENGER and must sit still until the stop is completed or directed to get out of the vehicle.

RICK PERRY got out and also walked towards the trooper, she doesnt know who they are and she ordered him back to his car after he tells her to "let us git down the road".. He had NO BUSINESS saying anything.

When was the last time you heard of a story where a passenger got out of a car and argued their way out of a ticket for a driver? When passengers get out of a car during a routine traffic stop it goes wrong 99% of the time. Rick Perry should have known this.

He tried to USE his political influence to get out of a ticket. This is not what a good person does. He believed they were above the law. He demonstrated that he believes he is above the law and the trooper put him in his place.

99% of americans who are passengers in cars that get stopped stay in there seats and DONT GET OUT. Open your eyes- UP.

Peace.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Peace.
Rick Perry is a kind souled southern gentleman with a big heart, very compassionate, who cares about the average American and wants what is best for America. He admits when he is wrong and doesn't confront authority. He is patient and knows what to say at the right time without condenscending overtone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are right about that part--one of the first things they tell you is to stay in the car. Very few people who get out of their cars and try to argue their way out of a ticket are successful.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are right about that part--one of the first things they tell you is to stay in the car. Very few people who get out of their cars and try to argue their way out of a ticket are successful.

In every drivers handbook in every state, the law says you MUST stay in the car when you are pulled over. That means EVERYBODY.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
First of all, I am not sure how "familiar" with the LAW you are. From what you have posted so far, youre a bit off reality.

When you are pulled over in a traffic stop, in every state of this UNION, you cannot GET OUT of your car for any reason whatsoever unless directed to do so by the officers in charge at that moment. The Governors drivers exits before the trooper exits and walks towards the troopers car. If this had been any other person(s) they may have been shot, tased or placed in handcuffs.

NOBODY gets out of the car and walks towards a trooper on a stop. Second, NO PASSENGER can get out and engage in the conversation as they are not involved, they are a PASSENGER and must sit still until the stop is completed or directed to get out of the vehicle.

RICK PERRY got out and also walked towards the trooper, she doesnt know who they are and she ordered him back to his car after he tells her to "let us git down the road".. He had NO BUSINESS saying anything.

When was the last time you heard of a story where a passenger got out of a car and argued their way out of a ticket for a driver? When passengers get out of a car during a routine traffic stop it goes wrong 99% of the time. Rick Perry should have known this.

He tried to USE his political influence to get out of a ticket. This is not what a good person does. He believed they were above the law. He demonstrated that he believes he is above the law and the trooper put him in his place.

99% of americans who are passengers in cars that get stopped stay in there seats and DONT GET OUT. Open your eyes- UP.

Peace.

It's amazing how you are so familiar with being stopped by the police. I've gone 45 years without a ticket! You know, if you don't barrel like a bat out of hell, they won't pull you over?

Pees

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's amazing how you are so familiar with being stopped by the police. I've gone 45 years without a ticket! You know, if you don't barrel like a bat out of hell, they won't pull you over?

Pees

Its the law moreluck, something everyone has to comply with. Getting out of the car breaks the law. Pretty simple. Trying to bully a trooper out of a ticket while governor...priceless!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Its the law moreluck, something everyone has to comply with. Getting out of the car breaks the law. Pretty simple. Trying to bully a trooper out of a ticket while governor...priceless!

Peace.
Not getting pulled over in the first place is the real WINNING position !!!