Ride on with sup

Ally19

What’s the protocol after being hurt at work ?
Return then ride with sup? For how long?
Then what’s next?
Package car driver here.

542thruNthru

Then what’s next?
Package car driver here.

What’s the protocol when coming back?
what-shocked.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Then what’s next?
Package car driver here.

Bad news brah You’ve got to go kiss the DM’s ring tell him what an absolute friend-up you are and it’ll never happen again

R1wonder

If it was comp expect a ride and follow the methods . Hand cart , 3 points : pivot don’t twist . Square up with boxes and opening bulk head . . You got this !

If it happened outside of work…. They don’t care about you lol

Up In Smoke

We had a driver get struck by a fallen piece of water heater while standing in the building and he had a ride a long after returning from comp.

ManInBrown

If it was comp expect a ride and follow the methods . Hand cart , 3 points : pivot don’t twist . Square up with boxes and opening bulk head . . You got this !

I wouldn’t say this is always true. Missed about six months in package for outside of work injury, all of peak. First day back they were out on my route hiding in the trees taking pictures. Next day in office. Most of the time outside of work injury is treated differently in their eyes, but still on a driver by driver basis.

To answer OP’s question should just be a one day ride. Anything more talk to Stewie.

Ally19

Thanks. I’m a nervous wreck! Lol