Ride with Center Manager

UrFellowUpser

What should i expect on my 30th day with him? Is it pretty much to see if im following all the methods of a UPS driver and utilizing them during this ride and to be drilled on them?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Of all days, thats the day you need to bring babywipes. Have them in the sticking out the side pocket of your bag or something so he'll definetly see em. He will know you're serious about this.

Also, just FOLLOW METHODS LIKE ANY OTHER DAY. Do not try to make small talk with him or her. Don't whip it out.

ManInBrown

My center manager was cool. He's been gone for a few years, by far the best one we ever had. Was actually a human being. He was on his phone most of the day. He bought lunch. Was kind of just along for the ride. Made one or two suggestions to me and that was it.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My center manager never rode with me...sup rode with me for a half day on my first day during my 30 days...and then they did a annual safety ride...I swear I must have farted 25 times before noon...clocked out for lunch as he said he had to go...oh well