Ridiculous stuff in Amazon lockers

scooter4me

20200501_183056.jpg
Picked this up today. I think it's one of those things you use to keep water out of your house. Was in the locker like this. Didn't realize it at first but it was wet. Brought it straight to hazmat. Must've weighed at least 60lbs. Anyone know how to refuse a pickup @ an Amazon locker?

542thruNthru

View attachment 293851 Picked this up today. I think it's one of those things you use to keep water out of your house. Was in the locker like this. Didn't realize it at first but it was wet. Brought it straight to hazmat. Must've weighed at least 60lbs. Anyone know how to refuse a pickup @ an Amazon locker?

Throw in the closest trash can along with call tag.

Not properly packed and not our problem.

scooter4me

I've come across a lot of random items in the locker not packed at all. Shirts, a steering wheel cover and whatever else crap amazon sells. Usually just slap the call tag on it and send it on its way, or wrap it in a dr bag with a little tape if the tag won't stick. Can't leave it in locker because it won't let you close it with anything inside, can't move on to next call tag until you close that one.

Indecisi0n

I've come across a lot of random items in the locker not packed at all. Shirts, a steering wheel cover and whatever else crap amazon sells. Usually just slap the call tag on it and send it on its way, or wrap it in a dr bag with a little tape if the tag won't stick. Can't leave it in locker because it won't let you close it with anything inside, can't move on to next call tag until you close that one.
Sometimes I would just put the tag on the item knowing it would fall off in the system. Lol.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If it’s an rs1? Attempt one delivery. Scan the :censored2:ing tag and throw it away. Especially if it’s some stupid ass amazon return like that. :censored2: them. Amazon is probably sending them another one.

That’s why left tag at stop exists in the options for rs1s. I’ve had so many call tags for an amazon locker that won’t even work in the system at the locker. Won’t accept our tracking or the amazon tracking scan bars. So I just left tag and tossed it.

scooter4me

If it’s an rs1? Attempt one delivery. Scan the :censored2:ing tag and throw it away. Especially if it’s some stupid ass amazon return like that. :censored2: them. Amazon is probably sending them another one.

That’s why left tag at stop exists in the options for rs1s. I’ve had so many call tags for an amazon locker that won’t even work in the system at the locker. Won’t accept our tracking or the amazon tracking scan bars. So I just left tag and tossed it.
I regularly toss tags that don't work at the locker, but once the locker opens you gotta do something with the item inside. Previous poster said leave it outside the locker but I already get enough grief from the girls at that store as it is.

Fido

I regularly toss tags that don't work at the locker, but once the locker opens you gotta do something with the item inside. Previous poster said leave it outside the locker but I already get enough grief from the girls at that store as it is.
All amazon does is throw it away because it’s cheaper to send them a new one than a refurbished item

Poop Head

Judge me.
Sometimes I would just put the tag on the item knowing it would fall off in the system. Lol.
When you got a call tag and the person says they dont need it anymore, for whatever reason, stick the tag on something random that you find on the side of the road. Have fun with those old busted vaccum cleaners amazon!

Fido

When you got a call tag and the person says they dont need it anymore, for whatever reason, stick the tag on something random that you find on the side of the road. Have fun with those old busted vaccum cleaners amazon!
Grab a dog bag and find the next pile of :censored2:. Enjoy your return you bitches

Indecisi0n

I send back my dirty underwear at the end of the night.

542thruNthru

Ask your center manager what you should do. We don't take unpacked crap. I'm guessing this is like a 7-11 or something. They have a trash can. Dump it.

a911scanner

For those of you that don't do Amazon lockers regularly, or daily like myself, you probably are not aware of how to avoid this.

Like a previous poster, I have come across many items without packaging or unsecured packages, etc.

Before you close the locker door, the screen has a prompt for "there is a problem". Once you select that, you are given prompts, such as "improper packaging".

Once you select one of the prompts, you leave the stupid crap in the locker, sheet the Call Tag as "CAN" (I also write "Improper packaging" on it so I don't get the 3rd degree tomorrow AM) and move on to the next call tag.

You're welcome.

DriverNerd

For those of you that don't do Amazon lockers regularly, or daily like myself, you probably are not aware of how to avoid this.

Like a previous poster, I have come across many items without packaging or unsecured packages, etc.

Before you close the locker door, the screen has a prompt for "there is a problem". Once you select that, you are given prompts, such as "improper packaging".

Once you select one of the prompts, you leave the stupid crap in the locker, sheet the Call Tag as "CAN" (I also write "Improper packaging" on it so I don't get the 3rd degree tomorrow AM) and move on to the next call tag.

You're welcome.

Sometimes you don't have that option. Or at least on the routes I cover with one, it doesn't always come up on the screen. Sometimes I'm not given that option. Doesn't matter if I leave the package in there, it just keeps opening it up over and over again. Other times that option is right on the screen. Maybe I'm doing it wrong - I certainly don't do them often enough.