Right Knee - Pressure

l22

Does anyone's right knee ever hurt from using the pedals in certain 700s? Does it ever get better lol? Not so much hurt, just feel a pressure there. Maybe it gets more accustomed to it as the years go by.

bbsam

Staff member
I had a problem for months with my right knee all last summer. Had something to do with the angle in a cargo van. Had to sleep sitting up several nights. Weird.

rod

Retired 22 years
There were times when I had an old P-800 that my body ached so much I had to literally lower myself out of the truck hanging on the drivers side grab bar as tight as I could and slowly lowering myself.

McFeely

Huge Member
There were a couple of 700s in my station that killed my right foot/ankle/knee. Usually they were just spare trucks and I was back to normal when I got back to my usual truck.

The old Dodge Sprinters, on the other hand, absolutely destroyed my neck and back. I didn't fit in them, my knees were touching the dash.

Purplepackage

There were a couple of 700s in my station that killed my right foot/ankle/knee. Usually they were just spare trucks and I was back to normal when I got back to my usual truck.

The old Dodge Sprinters, on the other hand, absolutely destroyed my neck and back. I didn't fit in them, my knees were touching the dash.

I got a few pretty nice head welts from those bulk head doors...lets make the vehicle 9 feet tall but make the bulk head a few feet lower than that