Right Wing Disrespect for the flag...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
State_of_the_Union-00042.jpg

No better way to show your respect for our flag than sweating in it around your head.

TOS.

I don't know for sure, I don't know everything. But I don't think that's a real flag... But just a bandana. I just looked it up, A & E sells some for $7.95.

island1fox

Burning the flag, stepping on it and spitting on it is very acceptable for some --wearing it with pride is disrespect --yeah right !!

bbsam

Staff member
That's true. A flag with 49 stars on isn't an American flag. But rather than disparage the use of American flag imagery in sports, I think we should proudly embrace it.

island1fox

Anyone who burns, spits on or steps on the flag.

Do you believe these people do not exist ??? Notice --in my post --some --not all.

My belief the very people that would complain about wearing the flag is disrespect --are the "some"

My belief --not asking anyone to agree or disagree .

Support of my belief : Honestly --How many left leaning protests --wars -wall street ==whatever =-do you see the flag burning or disrespected.

At tea party Rallies??? ---No you have not seen that !!

bbsam

Staff member
Anyone who burns, spits on or steps on the flag.

Do you believe these people do not exist ??? Notice --in my post --some --not all.

My belief the very people that would complain about wearing the flag is disrespect --are the "some"

My belief --not asking anyone to agree or disagree .

Support of my belief : Honestly --How many left leaning protests --wars -wall street ==whatever =-do you see the flag burning or disrespected.

At tea party Rallies??? ---No you have not seen that !!
Oh, I don't know. Feels cheap to me at Tea party rallies. Politicians wearing or not wearing flag lapel pins also pretty lame.

Desecrating the flag? Yeah, it's stupid and despicable but I don't get to riled up about it. This country has alot of ugly and warts and provocative acts involving the flag are a very strong symbol and speech. I think there are better ways to get a message across. I don't think for a moment that they hate America, but some of the things America has done and is doing. Some of those things deserve our disapproval and disdain. Still the best country in the world.

island1fox

Oh, I don't know. Feels cheap to me at Tea party rallies. Politicians wearing or not wearing flag lapel pins also pretty lame.

Desecrating the flag? Yeah, it's stupid and despicable but I don't get to riled up about it. This country has alot of ugly and warts and provocative acts involving the flag are a very strong symbol and speech. I think there are better ways to get a message across. I don't think for a moment that they hate America, but some of the things America has done and is doing. Some of those things deserve our disapproval and disdain. Still the best country in the world.

bbsam,

We have learned to disagree with respect--no offense meant --but I believe you dodged the main point ---Wrong or right --it is very hard to disagree that at-- whatever-- left protests or demonstrations -there are --for real or perceived injustice --that is where you can see the most flag desecrations --that is just a plain fact --hard to deny.

I do not disagree that people should have a right to protest any real or perceived injustice --it is just how they go about it !!

Makes me laugh when a very committed leftist will point out that wearing the flag is disrespectful --seems just a little phony !

bbsam

Staff member
no. But I am good friends with one and am inundated with propaganda he gets in the mail on a weekly basis.

island1fox

It amazes me --I recently saw a "man on the street" Interview.

The interviewer asked people if the Tea Party was Racist .

Many had no idea what the Tea party is --Others immediately answered that -"yes" it is Racist !!

When asked to give one example of the Racism ---none could be provided.

One --and only one --answered that the Tea Party hates Blacks !!

The Black Interviewer laughed and informed her --He is a Tea party member, organizer and attends all events !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
no. But I am good friends with one and am inundated with propaganda he gets in the mail on a weekly basis.
If a white ever says...."but I have many black friends"....we are shot down by all the B.S. !! But you can say you have a Tea Party friend and it's AOK.