Right Wing kooks Arrested, Finally!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It appears the right wing kook who infiltrated ACORN and filmed acorn members giving "SEEDY" advice while posing as a pimp with teenage prostitutes, finally crossed the line and got arrested on FEDERAL CHARGES.

The right wing has gone a long way to "Create" wrongdoings by liberal organizations with phoney schemes and scams, but in this case, they could be looking at 10 years in federal prison.

100126_okeefe_landrieu_ap_218.jpg
Conservative filmmaker James O'Keefe is among four men charged after infiltrating Sen. Mary Landrieu’s New Orleans office. Photo: AP photo composite by POLITICO

Anti-ACORN filmmaker arrested

Federal authorities have arrested four men on felony charges for attempting to infiltrate Sen. Mary Landrieu’s New Orleans office, including one filmmaker who targeted the community group ACORN last year in damaging undercover videos.

Among those arrested was 25-year-old James O’Keefe, the conservative filmmaker, along with Joseph Basel, Robert Flanagan and Stan Dai, all 24. They were charged with entering federal property under false pretenses and attempting to gain access to the Democrat’s office by posing as telephone repairmen, according to a copy of an FBI affidavit unsealed Tuesday.

The complaint said that O’Keefe was waiting in the office when Flanagan and Basel each entered the premises, wearing light green fluorescent vests, denim paints and blue work shirts, tool belts and hard-hats. They informed a member of Landrieu’s staff that they were telephone repairmen and requested access to the main telephone at the reception desk.

At that point, the two men allegedly attempted to manipulate telephones and accessed the telephone closet, saying they needed to work on the entire system. The men, who said they left their credentials in their vehicles, and were later arrested by the U.S. Marshal’s Service soon afterward. O’Keefe was allegedly involved with planning, coordination, and preparation of the operation, according to an FBI news release.

According to the FBI, the four men could each face up to 10 years and a fine of $250,000 if they are convicted. The case, which is being investigated by special agents of the FBI and deputy marshals with the United States Marshal’s Service, is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Jordan Ginsberg.

Michael Madigan, O’Keefe’s lawyer, told POLITICO Tuesday afternoon that he was still unclear exactly what happened at the senator’s office.

"I don't know the facts yet of what exactly happened, but at heart James O'Keefe is a good kid,” said Madigan, a white-collar criminal defense lawyer who served as counsel to Sen. Howard Baker during the Watergate investigation and helped run former Tennessee Republican Sen. Fred Thompson’s investigation of the Clinton administration.

A spokeswoman for U.S. Capitol police said the department is aware of the incident and is maintaining close contact with law enforcement authorities. And a Landrieu spokesman declined to comment, saying Monday’s incident is part of an ongoing investigation.

:rofl:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder why FAUX news isnt all over this story?? They were running this kook's videos over and over for months when it was about Acorn?? Why not show his MUG SHOT over and over for months??

Fair and balanced !

Whatever.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How does an "independent" filmmaker, not working for the RNC or affiliated right wing kook groups, afford a high priced attorney who has represented high ranking republican crooks?

Does anyone believe this "independent" filmmaker has that kind of money to throw around?

Please, i'd love for someone on this board to defend this maroon.

Go for it.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I wonder why FAUX news isnt all over this story?? They were running this kook's videos over and over for months when it was about Acorn?? Why not show his MUG SHOT over and over for months??

Fair and balanced !

Whatever.

I'm not a RWC but I'd have to say that the same kooks you are referring to who exposed Acorn were just trying to expose another politician that got another payoff in their support of Obama care. There seems to be plenty of them to go around...

Oh and did you actually look before you said Fox wasn't covering the story???

FOX NEWS REPORTING!!!! :peaceful:

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

-------------------------------------------

tieguy

Banned
Backside where have you been hiding. Quick my friend give us a fox news update, then a rush limbaugh report and some hannity hot news.

wkmac

I'm not a RWC but I'd have to say that the same kooks you are referring to who exposed Acorn were just trying to expose another politician that got another payoff in their support of Obama care. There seems to be plenty of them to go around...

Oh and did you actually look before you said Fox wasn't covering the story???

FOX NEWS REPORTING!!!! :peaceful:

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

-------------------------------------------

Tony,

First off, I like this guy's guerilla style of film making but he may pay the price on this one. The question I have and I've not found an answer too, what did he know and what was he looking for? I've not seen anything towards a true motive other than speculations and the healthcare thingy could in fact be it. I hope these citizen guerilla actions only increase sevenfold and they go hard and fast after both political sides. The more the truth is exposed where ever that leads, the better for America in the long run!

Past time to rip this house of cards down!
jmo

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tony,

I hope these citizen guerilla actions only increase sevenfold and they go hard and fast after both political sides. The more the truth is exposed where ever that leads, the better for America in the long run!

Past time to rip this house of cards down!
jmo

We have way too many pigs..Hey how come Porky never wore pants..maybe a topic for another thread...lol
images

wkmac

We have way too many pigs..Hey how come Porky never wore pants..maybe a topic for another thread...lol
images

It's to save time. Imagine how much more :censored2: he can spread over the people if he doesn't have to drop his pants all the time. But it's OK, we still swear up and down the emperor has clothes on!

island1fox

How does an "independent" filmmaker, not working for the RNC or affiliated right wing kook groups, afford a high priced attorney who has represented high ranking republican crooks?

Does anyone believe this "independent" filmmaker has that kind of money to throw around?

Please, i'd love for someone on this board to defend this maroon.

Go for it.

TOS,
Defend this maroon ?? Why would any one do that ??
Now we can get ACORN to continue to break the law, register dead people and mickey mouse to vote. Maybe we can also hope that ACORN will be successful in helping to put young women into forced slavery and prostitution !! Thankfully this nut has been caught ---imagine if he uncovered a slimy deal making politician stealing money from us ???? A"disaster " has been averted. Long live ACORN and all of the crooked politicians !!!! :sad-little:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,
Defend this maroon ?? Why would any one do that ??
Now we can get ACORN to continue to break the law, register dead people and mickey mouse to vote. Maybe we can also hope that ACORN will be successful in helping to put young women into forced slavery and prostitution !! Thankfully this nut has been caught ---imagine if he uncovered a slimy deal making politician stealing money from us ???? A"disaster " has been averted. Long live ACORN and all of the crooked politicians !!!! :sad-little:

Island,

Once again, you run with the falsehoods and exagerations of your beloved cable news channel (FAUX).

TO date, there ISNT one case of a vote being cast anywhere in the 50 states belonging to Mickey Mouse.

TO date, there ISNT one case of a dead person making it to the polls and casting a ballot.

In most cases, republican operatives have visited ACORN offices and tried to register superman, spiderman and Mickey Mouse, however, the secretary of state of each state does not certify this types of registrations and therefore, no votes can be cast with these names.

Unfortunately, guys like you listen to FAUX who makes these types of allegations including "implying" without actually saying it, that mickey mouse has voted.

Indeed, there have been problems with registrations at ACORN offices, however, it is clear that "operatives" have been able to infiltrate this organization and tamper with the system.

In this case, the guys involved in the "false" entering of a sitting US SENATORS office should face the most severe punishment available by law.

There are plenty of scumbags in both parties, as of late, the majority of those have been republicans but for 8 years, neither you or anyone of the other right wingers on this board have called for "wiretapping" of politicians offices.

Its too bad hypocrites like yourself use tunnel vision to explain yourself.

Why hasnt FAUX run this story every 5 minutes all day on its cable news channel vs. a small article on their website??

This is a serious matter with serious charges.

Based upon your post, the illegal obtaining of information via wiretapping or videotapping is ok if it suits "your" political positions.

But unfortunately, the law says otherwise.

The right wing is desperate to create many things, and this guy is the first victim.

Peace.:puppet:

Last edited by a moderator:

TO date, there ISNT one case of a dead person making it to the polls and casting a ballot.

Washington sate has had many deceased and felon votes.

unionman

That stupid kid will probrably end up in jail for a few months. They should put him in the same sell as that balloon boy father.

island1fox

Island,

Once again, you run with the falsehoods and exagerations of your beloved cable news channel (FAUX).

TO date, there ISNT one case of a vote being cast anywhere in the 50 states belonging to Mickey Mouse.

In most cases, republican operatives have visited ACORN offices and tried to register superman, spiderman and Mickey Mouse, however, the secretary of state of each state does not certify this types of registrations and therefore, no votes can be cast with these names.

Unfortunately, guys like you listen to FAUX who makes these types of allegations including "implying" without actually saying it, that mickey mouse has voted.

Indeed, there have been problems with registrations at ACORN offices, however, it is clear that "operatives" have been able to infiltrate this organization and tamper with the system.

In this case, the guys involved in the "false" entering of a sitting US SENATORS office should face the most severe punishment available by law.

There are plenty of scumbags in both parties, as of late, the majority of those have been republicans but for 8 years, neither you or anyone of the other right wingers on this board have called for "wiretapping" of politicians offices.

Its too bad hypocrites like yourself use tunnel vision to explain yourself.

Why hasnt FAUX run this story every 5 minutes all day on its cable news channel vs. a small article on their website??

This is a serious matter with serious charges.

Based upon your post, the illegal obtaining of information via wiretapping or videotapping is ok if it suits "your" political positions.

But unfortunately, the law says otherwise.

The right wing is desperate to create many things, and this guy is the first victim.

Peace.:puppet:

TOS,

How would you know what is and what is not reported on Fox news ? I am sure a lefty liberal such as yourself would never listen to the broadcasts. Maybe you just have special powers!!!

You also seem to have a problem reading ==did I say vote or register ?
You also seemed to miss the Prostitution comments --keep supporting a real standup organization --ACORN --even the dems voted to de- fund them -wake up !:happy-very:

Last edited by a moderator:

wkmac

Now we can get ACORN to continue to break the law, register mickey mouse to vote.

Why can't Mickey vote? I mean if Donald Duck can run for President!

I voted for Donald Duck in 84' and I still think he would have made the best President of anything else running at that time!

:winks:

tieguy

Banned
Why can't Mickey vote? I mean if Donald Duck can run for President!

I voted for Donald Duck in 84' and I still think he would have made the best President of anything else running at that time!

:winks:

was that the only time you voted for someone that was generally known?